Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

I know education in your family is a low priority, but there's 31 days in August Cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

I saw a Chrysler by Chrysler in the work carpark this morning.

And no, I haven't done a typo there, that's the actual name of the car:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysler_by_Chrysler

For some reason Chrysler Australia thought it was a good idea giving their LWB version of the Valiant that name.

It was mint, also lowered a bit. Sadly the car park was too crowded to get a good photo of it, hopefully it is there this afternoon when I leave work so I can get a better photo of it.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Florida weather is basically the same as Perth or maybe more like Sydney, whichever is more humid

Brisbane is humid as gently caress, Perth usually has dry summers.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

I farted in my car this morning on the way to work.

It was that bad I had to wind down the windows and I think the DJ on the radio was coughing

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Rhyno posted:

LoL, my identity got thefted.

*wipes the number off the "Number of days since the last Rhyno Dramafest" tally*

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

LloydDobler posted:

Girls hit on me all the time when I was in my first round of college. Then I got married.

In 10 years of marriage I never once got hit on, even when I went back to college as an older, career minded married dude.

The ring got me nothing. I threw the loving thing into the ocean when I was done with it.

So something like this happened to you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2Of8Av0nBA

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

That's sad TT, but seeing my mum being attacked by dogs when she used to do a junk mail run for years, public safety is a big thing and you don't want to be sued.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

:respek:

I still have my CoolerMaster Elite 130, with my i5 4570 and GTX 960, and like 8TB of disk space. I'm setting it up to be headless RN, and it'll continue to serve my plex shows and other things in the garage or next to the TV. The new computer will be mainly school and gaming, so I don't have all of my computer use eggs in one basket.

One of my favorite cases ever. However, when doing shopping, I discovered that the ThermalTake Core V7 can handle 280mm of video card, and I love how the PSU is on the bottom now for ease of access. So, despite the chintzy window, I had to have it.

Never going back to a full tower. ITX for life.

I went Micro-ATX for my latest system (I had a full tower previous to that one, and a Shuttle before that) and love it. So small, yet has a ton of space for my video card.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

A good innings by old Hugh

• Locked thread