Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sadi
Jan 18, 2005
SC - Where there are more rednecks than people

Rhyno posted:

Would you buy a $1700 item without checking to make sure it's legit?

Just because it's an idiot getting taken advantage of doesn't make it ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sadi
Jan 18, 2005
Almost thirty. Not much gray but my hair is thin now :/

Also trying to do a tubless conversion on my Tokul 3 tonight and I broke my tire tools trying to take the tire off.

Sadi
Jan 18, 2005
On the note of cars kicking you in the dick. Saturday morning I put a new TPS, fuel filter, and fuel pump in my wrx. It drove awesome again. Saturday evening it cracked the O2 sensor bung out of the uppipe and dropped it on the highways. Hurray another $300 in parts!

In between the success then failure, I took my mountain bike out, couldn't get the bead to seat on the rear wheel so after an hour of floor pumping I just put the tube back in and only rode 4 miles cause I was too tired from pumping in 90 degrees sun and more than 80% humidity. Now I can't ride the bike cause I don't have a working car it can fit in.

• Locked thread