Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I dunno if theres still room but

Anthony Melchiorri

and

Simba

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

John Cena and Conan (the barbarian) totally crushing it - I expect to see a budding bromance

I was thinking the same thing. those motherfuckers just took out Galactus. I`m on team muscle

think next round would be better with the original number of people this is a bit much to follow

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
also dennis was totally banging brienne

edit: cat and lennie briscoe are my underdog favourites. hoping they can lay low till the end.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

The Walrus posted:

I dunno if theres still room but

Anthony Melchiorri

and

Simba

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Putty posted:

Hunger Games #3 will be tomorrow on Sunday so make sure to tune in instead of going to church

putty im waiting avidly please put simba and anthony ahead of some of the less good teams and into round three.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
oh poo poo and I was going to watch the twin peaks finale

anthony melchiorri gonna take this with the power of infrared cumstains

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
district 12 pretty stacked tho

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
really excited for that gas bottle and rag to get put to use in a Golden Cocktail

both of the Girls are armed

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I guess Tobias is upset he didn't get Frightened Inmate #3

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
also, is the wooden spear sherri lewis and lambchop just fashioned pupped sized or human sized

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
lol james and seth are both totally useless and relying on others to tend their wounds

my boy anthony got some explosives, thats a great sign

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
lmao at 'stabbed and then pushed him into hurricane'

The Walrus fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Sep 5, 2017

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
i can take over next season if you are getting bored op

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I can't wait to have Dorothy in the Winner's Circle

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
lmao just realized kirks portrait was taken while he was making GBS threads himself to death

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Dorothy screams for help, her shadowy figure obscured by the fog and smoke. moving forward in murderous excitement, the diablo 2 paladin plunges through the ground. Stepping out over the Pungee pit is Dorothy, her face hidden by silhouette. all the diablo two paladin can see is the gleam of her dentures and whisps of what might be hair, or what might be the devils fire itself. the pain from the bamboo is immense. as the world fades he hears in the distance a chorus of screams

"eat fres.. aARRRGH"

go dorothy

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress this

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
okay so im gonna start a new game tomorrow evening. post your challengers. one per post this time. as putty mentioned I'll be going back to previously unused characters first.

there will be INTERESTING CHANGES IN GAMEPLAY

may ryu shadow and, um, three subway employees guide your path

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Wait for the thread. I gotta get Pennywise the Dancing Clown in there.

i was just gonna use this thread but I'm adding a bunch of stuff to the game so depending on how much work i do there may be a new one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I'm still adding stuff to this game and I think it's best served for ppl as a workday distraction so start time has been pushed to monday. feel free to still enter dudes in this thread, i'll start a new on on mon

• Locked thread