Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
I thought, since the time is close, that we should start the October chat bread.

Talk all about bread in here. Whether or not it's sweet, brittle-pan 80's bread, swoopy 50's bread, or big, boxy, dried '70's bread, all breadchat is okay here. We'll even allow melted-bar-of-soap 90's minibread.

I'll even allow politibread chat, but please keep the flamewars down. We don't want any unnecessary toasting. Probably be best to avoid current international dough chat in regards to some certain breadicologies.

HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Aug 31, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
It's true I do

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Anyway, my favorite COCK is banana COCK

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Aug 31, 2017

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

I need to see how much of a banana you can get in your mouth before I can take your first post at facial value.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

There is no best COCK. Every COCK is best. Except any without BIG PURPLE VEINS, that's gross.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Aug 31, 2017

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

I have some cinnamon BIG VEINY english COCKS, does that count?

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Aug 31, 2017

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
BIG VEINS are NEVER optional, as well as GIANT BALLS.

What's that COCK they use on MY GAPING rear end in a top hat called?

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Aug 31, 2017

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Wake me up, when ALL THE COCKS COME BACK~

I like COCKS the same way I like my women... french, crusty and covered in butter

I'm so alone

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Aug 31, 2017

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I am a pretty pretty princess, watch me do my pretty princess dance....
It makes me truly sad that SH's wife can no longer have the wonderous FLESH-y COCKS. That is sad. Goondolences. Likewise for those that have had to eliminate it from their diet (AA). This COCK's for you. OM NOM.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Aug 31, 2017

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

What's that bread they use on Reubens called?

Bye, bye Miss American Pie
Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry
And them good ole boys were drinking whiskey and COCKS

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Aug 31, 2017

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
If you SUCK COCKS today, I'd make it a Round, Brown, Boston COCK.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I, too, enjoy round and brown COCKS.

Example:

A nice way to start your day

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
It is good

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Look at that fat cock!

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Cock and balls

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
*slowly puts away the giant penis costume*

got my hopes up for a second there. Soon, soooon....

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS THE JOY OF COOKING AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MEAL PREP RIGHT THERE ALONGSIDE THE HOST, JULIA CHILD. I PREP EVERY INGREDIENT AND I MEASURE THEM HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME ACTIVATED YEAST OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP THE POUR. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY BAKED THE LIGHTEST, FLUFFIEST SOURDOUGH. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE RATIOS AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS HUNGRY BY DIVVYING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING CLEAN UP EVERY MORNIng

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I baked top of my class in the Naan Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Anpan-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kayas. I am trained in ciabatta warfare and I’m the top kneader in the entire US Arepa forces. You are nothing to me but just another bagel. I will bake you the gently caress out with tastes the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, flatbrød.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
I love 12 inches of COCK in my mouth

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
2.5 weeks on holiday and I've finally hit peak gently caress It I'm chilling out. Another week to go.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

:firstpost:

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Suh breh?

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Enourmo posted:

Soup bread

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

NoWake
Dec 28, 2008

College Slice

Dagen H posted:

bread pudding
:yum:

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

Soup sandwich

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
poo poo sandwich sammich

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

sloppy joe

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Hot dog

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I'm not religious, is Jesus the bun, the hot dog or the condom mints?

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

These loss edits are getting weird.

Alternatively: asian_women.jpg

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

Dagen H posted:

These loss edits are getting weird.

Alternatively: asian_women.jpg

Now you're just bageling for trouble.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

I just made a big batch of black beans in my instant pot.

They're yummy.

I swear I use this thing more than any other cooking appliance, except maybe my microwave (and that's strictly for reheating these days.. no more frozen dinners).

That is all, unless someone wants some semi Chipotle influenced beans (without the e.coli).

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Sep 29, 2017

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXMfVEEelxg I don't even know these forums anymore.

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)

Yu-Gi-Ho! posted:

I just made a big batch of black beans in my instant pot.

They're yummy.

I swear I use this thing more than any other cooking appliance, except maybe my microwave (and that's strictly for reheating these days.. no more frozen dinners).

That is all, unless someone wants some semi Chipotle influenced beans (without the e.coli).

Yeah, tell me how.
Obviously I've never tried commercially prepared black beans before. I bought a bag of them eventually (took ages to find them cheap down here as they are not that popular.*) I followed some internet recipes but I was underwhelmed but it could be the recipes I based mine on.

*Chickpeas are more versitile (veg dishes, curries and hummus), plus white beans for Italian veg cooking and kidney beans for whatever and they are all cheaper and easier to find than dry black beans( E: They are easily found canned but that defeats the purpose), so I haven't really searched for a good black bean recipe for ages. I still have some black beans I could use help getting rid of

Fo3 fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Sep 29, 2017

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Its probably going to be interesting to get some of the likely ingredients there in aussie land. Ya'll got chipotle peppers over there?

Edit: Wait, do you kangaroo molesters have chorizo over there? Like nice spicy mexican chorizo? If not, I'll feel really bad for you and have to scratch australia off the list of possible places to move if given the chance. :(

Elmnt80 fucked around with this message at 07:25 on Sep 29, 2017

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)
No on the mexican raw sausage chorizo. We only have the semi cured spanish chorizo.
Chipotle like in a can with sauce? Yeah, that's gourmet poo poo that will run $4+ a small can, but it's attainable. Same for dried chilli peppers, mexican types is gourmet poo poo but can get them (That's why i used to grow chillies because years ago you couldn't even buy a fresh habanero ).
We are Euro and Asian influenced - not much USA and Mexican stuff here. If it's a recipe using canned or packaged then not worth cooking it. If from the ground up then fresh supplies or substitutes makes cooking Mex stuff easier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Welp, Arizona may be a third world hellhole but we've got fuckin awesome burritos.

• Locked thread