Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I liked it better when I thought it ended after John gets arrested and Tony has to flee through a field, then talks on his phone a bunch with his lawyer and learns that this might be a way to muscle in on NY, then arrives home and the story ends with Domestic Tony.

I liked that ending, not... whatever that last season was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Yeah, I understand why people think he died, but I figured that the surprise black screen was almost like the TV cord being pulled out of the wall.

The characters continue to live their lives, however our ability to watch them is cut off.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Steve2911 posted:

It's 10 years later now so yeah, he's long gone.

I think David Chase said that "He's still out there" after James Gandolfini died

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

It's too bad The Drop came out after Enough Said, because that would have been a great movie to go out on

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Jose posted:

Ralphie's kid plays the dumbest game in the world

I bust a gut laughing at that every time- the horrific danger of the game clashes so much with the Lord of the Rings stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

It also cracks me up because early into Ralphie's time on the show, he whacks that poor bouncer at the Bada-Bing in the face while re-enacting a scene from Gladiator. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree I guess.

Holy crap, I hadn't connected those two scenes.

Speaking of the bouncer, I liked the last episode he was in- when Tony beat him up for the last time and he quit. The tension that he might go to the feds and consequences to Tony's anger was great

Professor Shark fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Sep 16, 2017

• Locked thread