Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

It's one of those series where even the seasons people say were bad are still really, really loving good. I can't think of an episode that is actually bad, just ones that are less perfect.

Pedro De Heredia posted:

The ending kind of mirrors the scene of Tony saying "I get it!" in the desert (we never know what he 'got' and he forgets about it soon afterwards).

Huh. I always thought he said 'I did it', as some sort of cathartic drug induced confessional for the Chris thing.

stev fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Sep 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Escobarbarian posted:

a fantastic piece of television (outside of a couple dull arcs in the first half)?

The coma arc and the Vito thing were great.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

It's 10 years later now so yeah, he's long gone.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

So when Chris puts on the Departed soundtrack and says how awesome it is, was that a really odd/specific bit of product placement, or was it an excuse to play Comfortably Numb during that scene (which Chris probably wouldn't have done otherwise)?

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Frank Vincent died. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYFdceIGBPI

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Man the pilot was really ahead of its time.

• Locked thread