Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
you put your smelly, moist, hot, sock-covered feet in them and step on dog poo poo and piss all day. gently caress anyone who gives a oval office about shoes.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick posted:

you put your smelly, moist, hot, sock-covered feet in them and step on dog poo poo and piss all day. gently caress anyone who gives a oval office about shoes.

Lol I bet you still have a bifold wallet

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

violentlycitrus posted:

these are nice, do you have a link?

e:have

https://www.featuresneakerboutique....ARoC-wcQAvD_BwE

violentlycitrus
Aug 3, 2004

Thank you very much

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

You're kidding about these, right?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

This is another one where I'd have to see the outfit your planning on pairing it with

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Those shoes are cute but whoever is wearing them in the last pic had no idea how to work them

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Get a comfy work boot. Stylish and practical!

violentlycitrus
Aug 3, 2004

I.C. posted:

Get a comfy work boot. Stylish and practical!

I got these at DSW a couple months ago 80 percent off I think. Put a pair of dr scholls workforce insoles in them and they are awesome

Only registered members can see post attachments!

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

oh yea brother now we're talkin

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

these are nice, do you a link?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I own over 100 pairs of shoes and they're all kind of annoying, I only really wear like 4 pairs.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Pick posted:

I own over 100 pairs of shoes and they're all kind of annoying, I only really wear like 4 pairs.

Donate them to charity

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pick posted:

smh

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

well let me just say I hope that the 40 pairs you already have are good looking shoes

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

myDad posted:

Donate them to charity

what no

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Pick posted:

don't listen to the naysayers, keep going til you have an Imelda-sized collection

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

You should dispose of your materialistic longing

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
most were gifts anyway because a lot of people are like "oh you like shoes!!"

they're ok.

i am kiss u now
Dec 26, 2005

College Slice
I have a 56k modem and it's taking forevvvvvveeeeerrrr to load images so I hope your shoe shopping is going well! Find some neat kicks!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Pick posted:

most were gifts anyway because a lot of people are like "oh you like shoes!!"

they're ok.
According to my grandma, giving someone shoes as a gift puts a terrible death curse on them, so you should never do it (and man she gets pissed if someone in the family tries to give shoes as a gift).
You should tell them to just give you the money in a shoebox instead, so you can actually pick the shoes you like. Honestly I think it's silly when people think "this person really likes X thing, so I'll get them one of those."
My thinking is that if someone really likes something, they'll be way better at picking it out, so either give them money or get them something that you might be better at picking out than they will.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
God those nikes. :barf:

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Noblest of all dogs is the hot-dog; it feeds the hand that bites it.
All of the shoes posted in the thread by the OP suck. I would never wear any of them. Please buy some sensible running shoes or something normal jfc.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

a hole-y ghost posted:

According to my grandma, giving someone shoes as a gift puts a terrible death curse on them, so you should never do it (and man she gets pissed if someone in the family tries to give shoes as a gift).
You should tell them to just give you the money in a shoebox instead, so you can actually pick the shoes you like. Honestly I think it's silly when people think "this person really likes X thing, so I'll get them one of those."
My thinking is that if someone really likes something, they'll be way better at picking it out, so either give them money or get them something that you might be better at picking out than they will.

I can't imagine gifting shoes. I have to try on 50 pairs before I find a pair that fits just right, feels good, looks good.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
You shouldn't gift clothing in general unless it's like a band shirt

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Spinster posted:

I can't imagine gifting shoes. I have to try on 50 pairs before I find a pair that fits just right, feels good, looks good.
I know, right? I can barely pick well-fitting shoes for myself, why would anyone else think they could?

DoctorJones
Apr 28, 2003

Fortune and Glory.
i own these

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther
Y3 qasas

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther
Also you prob got some but primeknit nmds

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther
Aaand tubular dooms

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Chechnya rightfully belongs to russia

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

I only buy my shoes at one of three places: clearance section of DSW (walk straight to the back), Ross, or Burlington Coat Factory.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

This makes it look like they're on the wrong feet and I am not cool with that.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Lawdamercy. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
My shoes are a thousand bucks, everything else is rags. This is how you look super rich. I walk into boutiques and they just back right off because they know I'll be dropping dollars. But in the end I just walk on out. I'm a poor in disguise. They never knew what hit em.

• Locked thread