Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Milo and POTUS posted:

i love exercising my calves. where to buy?

Etsy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epileptic Monkey
Jan 9, 2014

Wanted these so bad, but they were too expensey for me, so I went with these instead:

And these:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Zzulu posted:

This thread is full of awful terrible shoes lol

same but posts

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther

Milo and POTUS posted:

same but posts

welcum 2 gbs

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Maybe some Pradas? I don't own a lot of Prada but I have some saffiano leather oxfords that are pretty bomb

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Hey guys how's my fit?

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
I just bought these ugly shoes. I will wear them with jeans and tee shirts.

I ordered them online because I don't like leaving my house.
I hope they fit. Thanks for your interest.

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
kneel to your altar of capitalism and lick them clean with your servile cog tongue wageslave

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

your friend a dog posted:

kneel to your altar of capitalism and lick them clean with your servile cog tongue wageslave

dont kinkshame

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
LOL at anyone spending less than $50,000 for shoes:

Neutrino fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Sep 5, 2017

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
None if those are good OP I recommend a nice pair if vans. They look like sneakers

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Nooner posted:

None if those are good OP I recommend a nice pair if vans. They look like sneakers

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

The tongues are gonna roll down and people in white suits are gonna step out, all refreshed from their cryogenic sleep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Im going shopping again this weekemd

• Locked thread