Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
Oh, you're back. With a new LP, it seems.

I never played this version of the game. We had the PlayStation 1 version of this game, nothing like this; kinda just more of the same from the previous iterations of this series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
I've been to a skate park exactly once. Never again, because I'm not into those kinds of sports anymore.

Or sports in general.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
I enjoy Bam's antics. I also enjoyed his show, which involved no skateboarding, only shenanigans.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

nine-gear crow posted:

Bam was the highlight of Jackass 3D. From his flying leap across the room when getting hit in the rear end by a cattle prod, to the crew crashing his parents' house and you get this lovely bit where you get to see how chill Bam's parents are.

It's funny, as a kid I thought Jackass was just the absolute worst poo poo ever, but then I watched the movies on Netflix a couple years ago and it was some of the funniest stuff I've seen in my life.

I think one of the funniest and nicest things about Jackass 3D was that everyone was sober this time around. Being supportive of one of the gang trying to kick the habit. And that just makes the antics that much more funny, because now they're aware of how terrible these ideas are, and you can see it on their faces.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
I'd be down for some Tony Hawk streaming.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

Jamesman posted:

I think the streams would be saved on Twitch, so I could just link to those?

Twitch doesn't keep those videos for long. Best to upload to YouTube to keep those videos around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
It's great to have you back. This was fun.

• Locked thread