Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
Glad to see you make your return.

Now I remember, I knew I had seen someone play this game but could not find where that happened. That's why I thought it was you who did it before looking at the Archive and Master List.

Chimera-gui fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Sep 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
Good old Ollie the magic bum.

At least this isn't THPS5 where you're get a loving demo disk for the price of a full game that needed a patch bigger than what was on the disk itself to even function.

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
I wasn't bothered by it since you haven't done an LP in several years.

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
Has anyone besides me seen that direct-to-DVD movie Tony Hawk in Boom Boom Sabotage?

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014

Jamesman posted:

OK I don't know what I expected with this movie, but it's really bad. Curse you, Chimera!

I'm surprised no one has made a riff on this movie cause it is hilariously bad.

• Locked thread