Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
Destiny 2 in a few days :yotj:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
Please let Gundam Versus be a good game

Sefal fucked around with this message at 08:25 on Sep 1, 2017

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
Rabi Ribi is a very cute and charming and awesome game.
deff having fun with it.

Edit: the only amiibo's I bought were the 2 cloud ones.
FF7 has a special place in my heart. Can I use them in Smash or something?

DLC Inc posted:

My cat loves Kiwami, too

Your cat is very cute

reminds me of mine before I lost her.

Sefal fucked around with this message at 11:34 on Sep 4, 2017

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
I've been playing Destiny 2 a lot the last week. It's so much fun
Let's all have fun playing games.
Someone buy a psn game and have fun. US: GGMF-DQNH-GTT3

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
Blazblue is still fun. and Jubei is a tricky but fun character to use.

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe

Edmond Dantes posted:

Do you guys ever go "Man, I really want to play some videogames!" go to your pc/console, sit down, look at your backlog, see games you really want to play but then just... don't? And then end up booting up something you've played zillions of hours of?

I'm not sure how to explain it, it's like if properly playing a game was too 'involved', and I end up playing stuff which is more... brainless? Like I can just shut my brain and go through the motions of playing a game.

How do you get out of that rut?

I have experienced this multiple times. I think the root of it is, After work. I'm just too tired too start up a new game and learn it all over, really pay attention. If I pop up something quick and something I already know. its much easier to just play a few rocket league matches. binding of isaac, overwatch.

What helps me, is just picking 1 game. Sticking it in, and just sitting through it for atleast 2 hours before it clicks.

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
I bought samus returns. but i have not yet even opened it. Destiny 2 has been taking all my time.

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
Finally, the best final fantasy is on the PS4

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
It was possible. but the pal version could not do a 100% excalibur 2 run. Which is its own insanity really.
But yeah Jump Rope 1000 times is gonna be rough.

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe

al-azad posted:

I can't view the trophy list at work but it's not truly evil unless there's a trophy where you have to impress all 100 nobles.

100 nobles is easy.
Jumping the rope 1000 times is not.

You don't need to impress them all but they need to ask for an encore. Maybe you do need to impress them all. Because there's a trophy for having 4 moonstones. You get 1 for impressing all 100

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
The cats are really cute :3:

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
I used to only drink tea. Now I start my day with a cup of coffee. If I'm really tired. I'll drink 2 cups of coffee that day

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe

Real hurthling! posted:

I got an espresso machine today from my grandpa. He said he may come visit me at some point but wont until its set up

Nice! I want to buy one of those machines too. But the prices of the cups always scare me off

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
I bought a 4k 55 inch HDR TV (SAMSUNG UE55MU7000). Could not pass it up for €530, well I payed €630. but I am getting €100 back from Samsung. Cashback promotion. Need to wait on it
What games truly show of the quality on the PS4 Pro?
I played some Destiny 2 on it and it looks gorgeous, but I was wondering if there were other games optimized specifically for 4K HDR

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe

al-azad posted:

Uncharted and Horizon.

Awesome. I already have both and haven't finished them.

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
just 1 year? drat.

Kind of feeling forced to play it before the online services die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
FF14 was the most fun MMO I have ever played. If you are even slightly intrested, give it a shot.

• Locked thread