Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
i played sonic mania last night

it was extremely good and the stages / bosses are choice

also lol cuphead is coming out this month, until it doesn't and gets delayed again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Jay Rust posted:

The game I own the most of is Resident Evil 4

very same although i don't regret it a bit

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Motto posted:

Meet n gently caress columbine

lmao

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
what are some cool booths/things to see at tokyo game show if you've been before

i know im hitting up the ffxiv booth but there's a .hack// stage event, and the dragon ball fighterz demo that im definitely checking out. i think SE is gonna have dissidia there too

there's a sfv tournament too with gamerbee, punk and nuckledu that i wanna watch but i'll try to grab pictures of stuff and post them if people are interested

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Raxivace posted:

I was further along in .hack//Mutation than I remembered and I finished that yesterday. I'm playing .hack//Outbreak now and I forgot how lame the "lol Kite has to go through this area without any allies" missions are, especially when Outbreak opens with one.

It's like jeeze, the kid can't take on like three or four spellcasters on his own. He just can't.

yeah theyre trash

Im at quarantines dumb "you must farm a bunch of cores" part and im like nah

also if any of yall are wondering if you should play dothack 1-4, you shouldn't, just wait for the yakuza style synopsis on dothack gu hd turbo edition

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
i hadn't even looked at the roster until now but uh

no phoenix wright
no doctor doom
the only two new capcom characters are mega man x and jedah, which are both cool but come on

glad to see my boy dormammu back though i really don't think i'm going to dedicate much time to mvci

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

hey does anyone like video games

yes, i like video games a lot

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Palpek posted:

Also that awkward day after at the office.

"morning boss, so, uh, blondes get you froggy huh"

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
didnt see a tgs thread but im here, wondering why the jp logo for evil within looks so bad

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Real hurthling! posted:

Whats wrong with sycho reak 2

i cant wait to reak more sychos

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

CJacobs posted:

"Psycho Break" is a hilarious name, here's some shots from the artbook (which I own, it's fantastic!) where you can see just how poorly it creates a logo compared to "The Evil Within".

I uploaded the entire artbook during my LP and I suggest you go look at it if you like the Dead Space artbook because it's very cool and extensive.

the bottom right logo looks decent actually, wow

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
https://twitter.com/surtrtweets/status/911391859934679040

this thread is good, i say, as i toot my own horn annoyingly

toot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
well tgs is over for me. got some cool poo poo. biggest regret is not being able to do multiplayer monhun world and also missing the dot hack stage thing.

bandai namcos merch booth nearly sold out of the few dothack stuff they had too

• Locked thread