Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Sakurazuka posted:

Some people in the Switch thread mentioned that the PS3 port of No More Heroes is pretty bad, is it actually bad or just Nintendo fanboys?
Assume I'd much rather play it on a proper controller rather than dumb waggle.

It was fine aside from the framerate bizarrely cratering in a few spots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

I blazed through rabi ribi on PS4 because I wanted to see the new dlc stuff and one of the new bosses has 99 lifebars. the fight went on for like 20 minutes and they never repeated attacks once, it owns

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Sick all weekend, dragged myself to work, oh right it's labor day

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Update: I got breakfast

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Please don't conflate good games with destiny 2

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Raxivace posted:

What's been everyone's biggest surprise this year that they enjoyed? For me it was Friday the 13th: The Game.

I had never heard of Rain World and Hollow Knight until they came out and they're two of the best games I've played this year

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

They're going to sell millions with just 5 so actually they don't

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Good dog

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

StrixNebulosa posted:

GUYS I just got back from a local pet shelter and I've filed my application to adopt a good dog!

Good dog

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

I hope Sakurai gets to make games he wants to make

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

get ready gamers

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

help i cant stop golfing

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

today's theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLJ4jOAQINo

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

i played everybody's golf all weekend, and i'm going to buy ys 8 on tuesday, hope everyone has a good week

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

the golf belongs to the people

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

It's been too long, I just don't care about Metroid anymore

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

ys, it's probably pretty good, but this golf...

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Saint Freak posted:

So is Everybody's Golf just Hot Shots and it was apparently called Everybody's Golf in every single release in every single region in the world except in USA where they were all called Hot Shots?

Yes

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Really makes you think

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

I don't think you're allowed to call it okami hd again after okami hd already came out last gen.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

precision posted:

what are some other VNs that are as good as Steins;Gate? by that i mean like, really decent art and actually interesting story. aside from Phoenix Wright and such the only one i can recall playing and liking was Ever17

The House in Fata Morgana

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

i wasn't really feeling ys 7 but 8 is awesome

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

The Colonel posted:

is there anything specific that makes 8 better cause i just stopped having any feelings towards ys seven's gameplay after a while

Maybe it sounds minor but just the way you haul rear end while you hold the run button, and when you jump while running you launch yourself forward in this super satisfying way, and the dodge is really responsive and you can even do it in midair to keep your momentum up, and speaking of midair the jump being back makes it feel a bit more like 4-6 with more vertical areas to match. It just feels great to play. And the town with a bunch of people to talk to at the start of 7 was kind of a drag and I liked the brief boat segment at the start of 8 a lot better.

oh also it automatically does charge attacks after like a second of moving so no holding a button, that's cool. and you gather things by just running up and slapping them once with a weapon to make all the materials or whatever explode out like a pinata so that's way faster.

lets hang out fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Sep 13, 2017

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

youtube advertisers now get checkboxes for things they might want to opt out of and one of them is just "Games"

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

thinkin bout ys

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Be posi and list things you liked about dark souls 2. For me:

The sex change coffin.
Lighting all the torches in the gutter and then looking back to see them.
The iron keep is a castle sinking into a volcano, that's cool.
The dlc was good.

That's what I got right now

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

No man's wharf was cool, maybe dark souls 2 should've been all pirates.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

I played Kings Field 1 (the Japanese one, with an English patch) last year and liked it a lot. I want to play kf2 (kf1 in the West) but when I emulate it it constantly swings from running way too slow to running way too fast and I don't know if it's an emulator problem or just how the game is but it sucks

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Who are these people still playing mass effect 2

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

fickleorv

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Just makes me think of food poisoning which i guess is why I'm not interested in metroid

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

How are the nugs

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

The cool looking Front Mission game with the Yoji Shinkawa art is...........mostly a 3rd person shooter as a dude on the ground :waycool:

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Easy to clear a bar that's on the ground

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

I threw hexen 64 away

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Have you ever taken a look at the list of top games on twitch

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

the 2nd game was better

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Ys 8

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Why can't Capcom make people anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Should grab one of those cool PlayStation 3s if you want to play old metal gears

• Locked thread