Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Wake me up when this thread ends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Palpek posted:

Hello friends. OP please add a list of important September releases with dates to the OP, thank you.

I can't believe you would deny me my final hour of Augustposting in the August thread.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

homeless snail posted:

no one says NES like that stop joking

I call it the Ninten

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

"Procedural generation is an overused term", proceeds to exactly define procedural generation

precision posted:

The weather is cooling down

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

You see, what differs about the procedure through which our levels are generated-- wait gently caress

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

MercurySteam :yikes:

e: lol you put so many smilies that even mine doesn't work

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

homeless snail posted:

the korok forest stealth quest in breath of the wild is :whitewater:

that's my first game opinion of september

if :whitewater: stands for 'loving garbage trash' then yeah agreed

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Lizard Wizard posted:

Facebook told me that it is, or would have been, my previous cat's birthday today. Please join me in remembering him.

I like your cat. I don't know if there's an afterlife but I'm going to imagine that your cat and mine are hanging out together somewhere. (Probably getting into fights because my cat was a dick.)

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

an actual dog posted:

I've read this about three times and each time I find something new to hate

https://twitter.com/textfiles/status/903663357210841088

there's some great DMs in his feed that he got from some like discord fan squad member? it's amazing

I can't believe they stole Tingle's magic words, what the gently caress

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

is the account @springle_sexts taken yet

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

I've been watching some of that Mario+Rabbids game, and somehow weirder than the combination of Mario+Rabbids+Xcom to me is the combination of Mario+Grant Kirkhope.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

corn in the bible posted:

e breath of the wild

ok

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Do you like Twilight Princess?

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Grouchio posted:

It could use a HD remaster on Switch.

Or on PS4. :kheldragar:

I don't think it needs another hd remaster.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

precision posted:

"It's OK to make people around me inhale nicotine as long as it smells good like stale root beer!" - something millenials actually believe

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Zetsubou-san posted:

September Chat Thread: closing in on the perfect squid/kid ratio

0% kid
0% squid

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

mods rename me hot foot hank

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I thought y'all were talking about the RTS where all your units were genetically engineered from selected parts and stuff

That was Impossible Creatures and it ruled

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

in zelda games if you're low on health it's more likely for hearts to drop from stuff

not in botw :mrgw:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

FirstAidKite posted:

Ok I'm not trying to poo poo on you for this and I apologize if this comes across as me trying to be rude or anything but is this gonna be an ongoing thing? I feel like you've been on a "breath of the wild is bad" kick and making sure everybody knows you think it is bad but I don't know if maybe it is just me or what. If it really is just me, I apologize for causing any trouble, and if it isn't just me, I still apologize because I'm not trying to call you out for not liking the game or anything like that. It just seems a bit excessive the way you're handling it is all.

I don't think it's a problem :shrug:

Regardless of how I act at times, I'm cool to let people like and dislike whatever. There are a lot of games other people think are great that I just do nothing for me.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

vibrams

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

quote:

"Neither Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment nor Monolith Productions will profit from any sales of the Forthog Orc-Slayer DLC regardless of the territory in which that DLC is sold."

Even is this was the truth, how could they say they won't profit from any of it? Where does the other $1.50 of every sale go?

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

is there a wabowser somewhere

hope this helps

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

is there an rt somewhere

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

I guess Wart could be a bad Mart

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

VideoGames posted:

I am coal mine cat! :D

I haven't seen you post in a while. How's it going?

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

I found this while looking through the cheapest games on sale right now

http://store.steampowered.com/app/640970/In_Game_Adventure_Legend_of_Monsters/

Original game do not steal :thunk:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Macarius Wrench posted:

Aw gently caress :(

Good thing you have a ps4 otherwise it might not even be next year

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

try my innovative french drm solution, denouveau

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

Wasps are just bees doing false flag ops. It's a fact, and I know stuff about bees.

I also know stuff about bees. Roughly... 18 hours worth of stuff.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

You're an expert! There are medals for posters like you

Yes, posters like me... but not me. I must remain vigilant.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

MysticalMachineGun posted:

The Bee Movie extra extra extra extended edition

Bee Movie but every time they say the word bee you get probated for 6 hours

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

I just learned there was a Paper Mario Smash Bros stage but it was only in the 3DS version of Smash 4, wtf

e: and a Magicant level? Why would they put these levels only in the lovely version of the game

Olive! fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Sep 7, 2017

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

The 3ds version is worse because it needs to be played on a 3ds

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Sakurai quit Smash to make Kirby Air Ride 2! :pray:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

M is Other 2401

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

caaaaaaaaaarbsss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

I had one of these and it owned. Well, mine didn't have those autofire buttons. But still it was nice to play N64 games with a controller designed for a human with only 2 hands.

• Locked thread