Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I don't know about the quality of the game, but Destiny 2 opens with a level where it's heavily raining and moves on to a level where it's snowing and I love me some weather effects.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

LawfulWaffle posted:

By "can't get any other way" you're ignoring the ones that drop with every full exp bar after 20? Or are they different Bright Engrams?

You can also get shaders from random chests on the map.

Lootboxes are still bad though.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

goferchan posted:

I heard one report saying it's a joke but I'm still kinda confused as to whether it is or not. Pretty funny though (it apparently doesn't affect combat difficulty, just the way that NPCs treat you and how much money you earn in-game)

It sounds like a clever bit of commentary so I assume Ubisoft fought against it tooth and nail.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

lol VR

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Competitive gamers are loving nuts.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I think the underage dating simulator looks creepy.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

FirstAidKite posted:

I don't see why, it's not even a dating sim, it's just a linear story about a couple in high school. Do you think any high school romance drama story is inherently creepy?

Sorry. I'm not try to offend you here and it's okay for you to not like it but I feel like just calling it an underage dating simulator is just being purposefully obtuse and overly reductive. It's a high school romance story about two kids in high school. Of course they're going to be high-schoolers. :shrug:

e: also, I don't really like you calling it an underage dating simulator because I feel like you're trying to make it out to be a game that only pedophiles would like and I don't like the idea of someone implying that I'm a pedophile because I like a high school romance visual novel.

I'm not accusing you of being a pedophile and that's apparently a bannable offense so I don't appreciate you saying it.

Do you have an active role in romancing the one eyed girl in the game or are do you just watch? The screenshots you posted make it look like the player is an active participant in it, which I find a little creepy.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

lol I just remembered Kiefer Sutherland was in MGSV.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

Chivalry did it sort of all right.

Or just accept that 3rd person is much better for that and nudge players in that direction.

3rd person mode in the Skyrim engine is abysmal and I don't expect improvements any time soon.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Monster Hunter global release in january. I hope everybody is ready to preorder the digital deluxe edition for the exlusive armour and hairstyles.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Unfunny Poster posted:

Is that the PC release date too?

lol I'll give you one guess.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Is Mega Man X supposed to be serious? Because those gaint boots they wear are hilarious.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Real hurthling! posted:

Yeah, channels like maximilian and vesperarcade and super couch fighters do fgc lps

The story is bad because its load, cutscene, load, cutscene, fight, load
And the dialog and graphics are terrible

How long are the loads?

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

One day Sonic The Hedgehog with be more meme than game.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I honestly didn’t think Mario + Rabbids would be as good as people were saying, I’m glad to be wrong.

Plus it’s a console Xcom game that doesn’t run like poo poo.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Capcom just keeps hitting it out of the park!

Hopefully the Monster Hunter team is insulated against all the penny pinching and terrible decision making.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Has anyone released a digital collecters edition of a game that doesn’t come with the game itself yet? I figure it has to happen sooner or later.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

DIGITAL

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Bad microtransactions and bad pr worked so well for the last Deus Ex, I can certainly see why somebody would imitate it.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

It sounds like Capcom have really screwed the pooch when it comes to Marvel vs Capcom sales.

Hopefully Red Dead Redemption 2 looks good in the coming trailer. I‘m hoping for coop since the multiplayer will probably be a cash shop nightmare like GTAV.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Apparently they are doing the raid without looking up what to do first, which seems like a real bad idea for a Giant Bomb video.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

How long did it take them to figure it out?

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

When they did the Destiny 2 quicklook they chose to leave one player out of the game rather than go back and play a story mission they had already beaten, which is stupid.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

MMO raids seem to be a bad thing in general.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Talking about which MMO is the good one is about as useful as talking about which MOBA is the good one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

doingitwrong posted:

So what’ll you do in the game now? PvP? Raid more? What’s fun about the game for you now that you’re reaching the end game?

I’m probably pretty done with non-raid content, I think it’s ok to eventually stop playing a game.

• Locked thread