Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Videos? Videos.
gently caress
poo poo
drat
Vimeo
View Results

• Locked thread
akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Last Chance posted:

look at all that useful stuff they wiped away.

video responses were pretty lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

I used to enjoy reading the oldest comments, but you can't anymore.

El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

I didn't actually know that people still visited the youtubes outside of an embed context

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

hi, friend :)

El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

:wave:

Jimmy Carter
Nov 3, 2005

THIS MOTHERDUCKER
FLIES IN STYLE
YouTube’s mobile app is lovely and user-hostile

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
Lol they made it android. Tons of random white space and zero redeeming features

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

youtube's greatest feature was loading a video and having it loop through thousands of element resize tasks for 1+ min so the page never finished loading until the browser finally gave up and killed javascript execution and this happened for 2+ years until they finally did something about it

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
Remember when the preview thumbnails included the like/dislike ratio? So that way you could know before clicking that the thumbnail with the hot chick and massive dislike ratio was in fact a sham.

Then they took it away that useful feature because their internal tests show that it increased clickrates. Which is not surprising at all but they slipped up and admitted to it in a reddit AMA

every year I get a little angrier at youtube. I just want to see the most viewed videos for the day, to see what crazy poo poo the rest of this country is watching.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
youtube and most websites do a nice job at literally locking up my ipad 2

Jimmy Carter
Nov 3, 2005

THIS MOTHERDUCKER
FLIES IN STYLE
the official youtube app doesn't do Picture in Picture on iPad because why the gently caress would you watch a video on their site like that everything is incredible and demands your full attention.

(I paid $0.99 for some app that takes care of this for me)

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
have you seen the poo poo on youtube

lol

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
it’s bad

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
the new youtube is so bad. web "developers" are the worst at everything