Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Neutrino posted:

:Completely and utterly shocked:

Send it back with an angry letter saying you don't want their loving degree and they can shove it up their pompous asses. Maybe you should have went to the graduation ceremony?

I don't think you understand how modern college works. They give you a placeholder piece of paper in a diploma cover that says "your diploma will be mailed to you in 2-3 weeks" in lieu of your actual certificate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

ElectricSheep posted:

To chime in, this is something administration does in the event you decide to something like walk up to the stage, drop trou and take a gigantic poo poo in front of the dean and faculty, then slip and fall pratfall-style in your own feces followed by a triumphant rise to your feet smeared in your own poo poo proclaiming "Now I'm ready for the real world!" to thunderous applause.

We are talking about a graduate degree here, right?

That's how it went at my Master's ceremony and I'm pretty sure it was like that at my undergrad one too. Though I don't think undergrad came in a cover, it was just rolled up and tied.

• Locked thread