Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Slightly unrelated but that's what I hate about newer fighting games. Every attack and special move has to incorporate a huge effect and explosions and poo poo flying everywhere and it screws with my head visually when I'm trying to see my opponentl.

:corsair:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Cool Matty posted:

We honestly had no idea how successful this event was going to be going in. We have a general idea for how our main events do, but this was untested waters, really. JRDQ wasn't even remotely the same scope of this. I am absolutely speechless at everyone's support on this event, even with so much else going on this weekend!

You and the other organizers and runners are helping a ton of people and you deserve so much praise. What has the staff at the Houston Food Bank thought of all this? They didn't even have a PayPal account set up until a day or two ago and now they're receiving nearly a quarter million dollars from some strangers on the internet who play video games quickly.

• Locked thread