Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

My first year ever playing fantasy football and I’m in the championship game

Got a couple choices to make, 0 PPR:

WR
Thomas @ Was
Bryant @ Hou
Westbrook @ SF (Flex)

Kupp @ Ten
Hilton @ Bal
Cole @ SF

TE
Olsen v TB
Engram @ Ari

Basically wondering if Olsen stays legit and if my mix of WRs will amount to anything (I could also just flex Engram). I don’t have any bench RBs worth anything.

I’m starting Newton so I’m a little worried about throwing a TE with one good game in there if they blow it but the other team is a murderer’s row averaging 140 points a week to my 123 so I feel like I’ve got to gamble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Tyree posted:

Big Ben

Im benching AJ for either Dede or Keelan Cole, BUT WHO? 0PPR

I had the same tossup and decided Cole, he’s actually seeing/catching TDs and that’s basically all that matters, and he’s outperformed Dede pretty solidly the last few weeks, at least in my scoring format.

• Locked thread