Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
.5 ppr
3 wrs and a flex out of:
Hopkins, Diggs, Martavis Bryant, Crabtree - or elevate any of: Sammy Watkins, Hunter Henry or Derrick Henry over those guys?

Also, SEA def vs gb , or PIT def vs cle? Pit seems safer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
James White over Andre Ellington, Joe Mixon and Derrick Henry? .5ppr

Also, Watkins and Martavis Bryant over Hopkins? I hate these Thursday night games

mastershakeman fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Sep 13, 2017

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
1 wr spot, 1 flex, .5ppr
Crabtree
Derrick Henry

Martavis Bryant
Sammy Watkins
?

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
.5 ppr league, I've been riding James White for a while but time to hop off that bus as he's slumping bad.

WR: Pick 2: Crabtree vs Den, Diggs vs Det, Marvin Jones Jr vs Min
RB: Pick 1: Murray vs Det, Collins vs Hou
Flex: Delanie Walker vs ind over the wr/rbs i sit? derrick henry vs indy available too but he's not getting the touches he should

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
.5 ppr

stand pat? The two questionables really worry me, at which point I don't know what to do at flex - walker? derrick henry? latavius has sucked lately . If kamara and hopkins both can't play this week I'm going to sob

mastershakeman fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Dec 14, 2017

• Locked thread