Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Game-Blouses
Dec 18, 2008
12 team, 0 PPR, 2WR 2RB 1Flex

WR - J. Nelson @ SEA
WR - D. Thomas vs LAC
WR - M. Bryant @ CLE
RB - L. Miller vs JAX
RB - T. Gurley vs IND
RB - K. Hunt @ NE

I feel like Jordy, Miller, and Gurley are all safe starts. Who should I start at the remaining WR slot, as well as Flex?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Game-Blouses
Dec 18, 2008
0.5 PPR. Start two (1 RB, 1 Flex) of:

Doug Martin
Alvin Kamara
Jarvis Landry

Game-Blouses
Dec 18, 2008
Was fortunate enough to make the playoffs in 3 leagues. Looking for some opinions for matchups in each.

League 1 - Standard 12 team
Flex: Jordy @ CAR, Duke Johnson vs. BAL, or Mike Davis vs. LAR?

League 2 - Standard 12 team
QB: Rivers @ KC or Ryan @ TB?
WR: Pick two of - Jordy @ CAR, Goodwin vs. TEN, Demaryius @ IND (also Thursday night), or Robby Anderson @ NO (with Petty at QB)
Flex: Currently Lamar Miller @ Jax. Would you pick either of the non 2 starting WRs above to start over him?

League 3 - 0.5 PPR 12 team
Flex: Landry @ BUF or Alex Collins @ CLE?

Present starters are listed first. Thanks in advance!

Game-Blouses
Dec 18, 2008
Sorry to semi-bump again, but would you start Demaryius Thomas tonight vs. IND over Jordy @ CAR or M. Goodwin v TEN? How about over Lamar Miller v. JAX in the flex spot? Standard scoring...

Game-Blouses
Dec 18, 2008
Which RB2 should I start in standard?

Lamar Miller @ JAX
Mike Davis v. LAR
Kerwynn Williams @ WAS

• Locked thread