Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Non-ppr flex:

Chris Carson @ Ten
Tarik Cohen vs Pit
J.J. Nelson vs Dal
Lamar Miller @ NE

Whichever I pick will probably be the dud but I'm leaning Carson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

pubic works project posted:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...someone snagged Keenum before I could get him.

So these are my options. 6 pt TDs, 300 yards gets a bonus.

Handsome Jimmy vs. Ten
Foles @ NYG

Just need about 20 or so points. Who do I go with?

I guess Handsome Jimmy G because I think he has a better chance at getting 300 yards.

I need a WR2 in standard non-ppr and Rodgers’s return has complicated things:

Davante Adams
Tyreek Hill
Jordy Nelson
Marvin Jones
Devin Funchess
JuJu Smith-Schuster

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

Koopa Kid posted:

TE
Olsen v TB
Engram @ Ari

Basically wondering if Olsen stays legit and if my mix of WRs will amount to anything (I could also just flex Engram).

I’m starting Newton so I’m a little worried about throwing a TE with one good game in there if they blow it but the other team is a murderer’s row averaging 140 points a week to my 123 so I feel like I’ve got to gamble.

I have an identical TE question and a similar larger problem so it would be interesting to hear thoughts on it because I haven’t kept up to date on Olsen’s issues this year but picked him up after the GB game.

• Locked thread