Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol
May 10, 2010

1 PPR, start 2

Mike Davis, Gio Bernard, Theo Riddick, Marshawn Lynch

Leaning Gio and Lynch unless Abdullah doesn’t play in which case -Gio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

My RB2 slot is up in the air, especially with Mixon out. 1PPR, bolded starter currently. Thoughts?

Riddick vChi, Lynch vDal, Bernard @Min

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Thank you gentlemen!

DTaeKim posted:

Pick two RBs in 0 PPR league. I'm leaning towards the following in bold.

Howard vs. DET
Murray vs. CIN
Burkhead vs. PIT

Pick one WR:

Agholor vs. NYG
Crowder vs. ARI
Westbrook vs. HOU

Agree on the RBs. I mean shoot, how could you trust Demarco at this point? As an Eagles fan..I love Agholor this season but Ertz should be back and my memory of Foles is he will use Torrey and Alshon more due to their roles. Crowder is my pick without Reed around.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Gobias Ind. posted:

Anyone on mine?

I’d go with Williams personally but Gio is also safe, both will be fine. No way I’d trust Powell so naturally he’ll do the best.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

TUS posted:

My one question for my finals- .5PPR Yahoo for my FLX

J Howard vs CLE
R. Matthews vs Rams
Marvin Jones Jr @ Cin

Mathews isn’t a consideration. Jones or Howard would do you well but lolbrowns imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Zauper posted:

Kizer or Stanton?

Foles is likely to play regardless of playoff status; they need him to get game reps.

Foles will absolutely play.

• Locked thread