Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skull Knight
Aug 2, 2013

Sexy bad choices
Lipstick Apathy
1PPR format; I needed help with with 2nd RB, 2nd WR , and flex spots:

2nd RB - choose one:
Tevin Coleman vs. Bears
Duke Johnson vs. Steelers
Terrance West vs. Bengals
James White vs. Chiefs

2nd WR - choose one:
T.Y. Hilton vs. Rams
Keenan Allen vs. Broncos
Sammy Watkins vs. Colts
John Brown vs. Lions

----

I'm thinking about putting in West as my 2nd RB, Hilton as my 2nd WR, and from the above, Allen as my flex. Am I nuts? Any help would be much appreciated before I go on a six-game losing streak once I lose Zeke after this week :smith:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skull Knight
Aug 2, 2013

Sexy bad choices
Lipstick Apathy

MrSargent posted:

I would go Hopkins and Allen, personally. I think Hyde will be decent, but Carolina's RunD is miles better than its PassD (which is nonexistent) so I think that would factor into the game-plan. TY won't have luck and this is Bryant's first game back in how long?

For RB2, I would probably go Terrance West since he is the only true "starting RB" in that group. Coleman/White are interesting in 1PPR but carry a lot of risk. For WR2, I would go Allen over Hilton because Luck is out and Scott Tolzien is TRASH. For flex spot, that's tough but it is probably between Hilton and Watkins.

Thanks!

Skull Knight
Aug 2, 2013

Sexy bad choices
Lipstick Apathy

Suave Fedora posted:

Bell shouldn't be anywhere near this list.

Agreed.

Skull Knight
Aug 2, 2013

Sexy bad choices
Lipstick Apathy
Full PPR, needed some quick week 2 help:

Who should I put in my flex spot?

RBs:
James White
Tevin Coleman
Mike Tolbert

WRs:
T.Y. Hilton
Sammy Watkins

My gut says to stick in James White over Hilton given the QB situation... any help would be much appreciated!

Skull Knight
Aug 2, 2013

Sexy bad choices
Lipstick Apathy

KingKapalone posted:

Standard ESPN. Pick 2.

Tevin Coleman vs Min
Rex Burkhead @Buf
Alfred Morris vs Was
Jay Ajayi @Sea

I'd go with Coleman and Burkhead.

Skull Knight
Aug 2, 2013

Sexy bad choices
Lipstick Apathy
So, I sat Morris and left in Coleman and Duke Johnson in :smith: ugh. Looks like I'm probably out of the playoffs. This time he goes off...

Skull Knight
Aug 2, 2013

Sexy bad choices
Lipstick Apathy
Made the playoffs barely through AB's efforts last week!

First week of playoffs, in a full PPR league and am having trouble with the following:

TE
Austin Seferian-Jenkins or Charles Clay? Brate is available to pick up right now if he's better than both options.

Flex
T.Y. Hilton, Tevin Coleman, or I could pick up Sanu or Sammy Watkins instead.

Thoughts anyone?

Skull Knight
Aug 2, 2013

Sexy bad choices
Lipstick Apathy

MacheteZombie posted:

If you're rostering both tes already I'd drop clay for brate. For who to start, leaning Brate. Winston loves him for some reason.

ASJ ain't bad and Denver has been bad against tes iirc. He's just gotten super unlucky with tds.

Thanks for this. Picked up Brate.

Skull Knight
Aug 2, 2013

Sexy bad choices
Lipstick Apathy

Sataere posted:

Hard not to like Stafford here. Just gotta make sure he plays.

Need 2RBs and a Flex. 1 PPR. Who do you start?

McCoy vs. IND
A. Morris vs NYG
G. Bernard vs CHI

D. Murray vs ARI
Abdullah vs TB
D. Thomas vs. NYJ

Lot of money on the line for this one. Just curious on goon perspective.

I agree as well. I dropped my backup TE for Bernard, thanks to another goon's earlier tip about him esp. given the Mixon situation. All my QBs suck, and I'm stuck with Big Ben so I really need Bernard to go off :smith:.

Skull Knight
Aug 2, 2013

Sexy bad choices
Lipstick Apathy
Looking for any last minute help here, in my full PPR league. I need to pick one flex:

Gio Bernard
Rod Smith (I'm playing Alfred Morris already to replace Zeke)
Mohamed Sanu
Chris Ivory

I'm leaning towards Chris Ivory, any thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skull Knight
Aug 2, 2013

Sexy bad choices
Lipstick Apathy

Gobias Ind. posted:

Anyone on mine?

Thanks man - waking up, I feel like Gio is the best, for both our cases even though I know that matchup sucks :smith:.

Agree that I feel like he's the best player, and it's the playoffs so you don't sit your starters but :(....

• Locked thread