Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I need a flex out of Jordan Howard, Chris Johnson, and Danny Amendola. 14 team league, standard ESPN.

I'm already starting McCaffrey and Tarik Cohen as my RBs which is why I'm hesitant on the seemingly-obvious Jordan Howard pick. I kinda want to wait a week on Chris Johnson to see how he does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Trying to fill a WR and FLEX spot, so pick two (0 PPR, standard ESPN):
Dede Westbrook vs Texans
Doug Baldwin vs Rams
Samaje Perine vs Cardinals
Josh Gordon vs Ravens

I'm currently leaning in the order listed above but am having trouble deciding between Baldwin and Perine. I don't like the Gordon matchup against the Ravens but figured I would throw him on the list since he is an option.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Bird in a Blender posted:

Well I just noticed someone dropped Ajayi, I put in a waiver claim on him, but I should know tomorrow if I will get him.

Is Ajayi worth starting over Gore vs. DEN or Crowell vs. BAL? He's going against the Giants, and now that Wentz is out, I'm thinking he'll get more touches. He hasn't been huge, but I'm thinking of putting him in over Gore. Gore has a tougher D, and plays Thursday, so it's a short week. Gore racked up a ton of yards last week, but that was because of the snow in Buffalo.

Better start than either imo.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Suave Fedora posted:

I think you stand pat.

Agreed, the only possibility is Ryan against a TB team that doesn't care though. Don't put in any of the bench WRs or Cohen.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

pubic works project posted:

Need a WR2. 1PPR

Josh Gordon vs. Bal
Sanders @ Indy
Diggs vs. Cincy
Evans vs. Atl

I'm torn between Gordon and Diggs.

Diggs.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Drunk Nerds posted:

For the Rodgers questions, I would start him over anyone except Wilson, Big Ben, and Big Baby Brady

What about

Bortles

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Diqnol posted:

My RB2 slot is up in the air, especially with Mixon out. 1PPR, bolded starter currently. Thoughts?

Riddick vChi, Lynch vDal, Bernard @Min

I'd run Riddick

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
The answer to every question is BORTLES

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

RCarr posted:

Anyone?

Poque posted: