Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Half-PPR, deciding on my flex. Currently have Golden Tate slotted in but he is going against the Cardinals so I figure he will be covered by Peterson all game. I have Diggs on my bench going against NO and I am thinking Diggs would be the better play here. (Stafford is my QB but I don't think that matters)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Thanks guys, figured that was the best move but I second-guess myself all the time. For defenses, I picked up the Giants in one league before I knew Zeke would be playing Game 1. I am thinking of dropping them for the Rams because they play the Luck-less Colts. Good idea?

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Cotton Candidasis posted:

In a 1PPR, 2 WR, 1 Flex league and need some help with my WR and Flex spots.

I have:

Hopkins
Ty Hilton
Martavis Bryant
Keenan Allen

and possibly for the flex spot, Carlos Hyde.

Which 3 should I start?

I also have the Falcons D, but could grab the Rams or Panthers off the wire. Should I stick with the Falcons, or go for the Rams, at least for this week?

I would go Hopkins and Allen, personally. I think Hyde will be decent, but Carolina's RunD is miles better than its PassD (which is nonexistent) so I think that would factor into the game-plan. TY won't have luck and this is Bryant's first game back in how long?

Skull Knight posted:

1PPR format; I needed help with with 2nd RB, 2nd WR , and flex spots:

2nd RB - choose one:
Tevin Coleman vs. Bears
Duke Johnson vs. Steelers
Terrance West vs. Bengals
James White vs. Chiefs

2nd WR - choose one:
T.Y. Hilton vs. Rams
Keenan Allen vs. Broncos
Sammy Watkins vs. Colts
John Brown vs. Lions

----

I'm thinking about putting in West as my 2nd RB, Hilton as my 2nd WR, and from the above, Allen as my flex. Am I nuts? Any help would be much appreciated before I go on a six-game losing streak once I lose Zeke after this week :smith:.

For RB2, I would probably go Terrance West since he is the only true "starting RB" in that group. Coleman/White are interesting in 1PPR but carry a lot of risk. For WR2, I would go Allen over Hilton because Luck is out and Scott Tolzien is TRASH. For flex spot, that's tough but it is probably between Hilton and Watkins.

MrSargent fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Sep 7, 2017

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

mcmagic posted:

Chris Hogan or Mark Ingrham?

I would normally say Ingram here but yeesh at that Minnesota D. Is it PPR at all?

decypher posted:

Should I start Hogan over Coleman 1ppr?

If I do, my flex looks like

Hogan
Alshon
Thelien

I would start Hogan over Coleman.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Would you guys drop Tyler Eifert for either Jason Witten or Jesse James? Or just stick it out? The only player I could really consider dropping other than Eifert would be James White but I think that's a bad idea.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Pick 2 flexes in full PPR.

Landry
Cohen
Abdullah
Sanders
Davis
Rawls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Pick two RBs in half-ppr.

Freeman vs NO
Coleman vs. NO
Howard @ CIN
Bernard vs. CHI

Freeman has disappointed all year and I am wondering if its getting too cute playing Coleman over him. My thinking is that NO is going to get a lead and ATL will be forced to throw a lot, meaning Coleman would probably see more work than Freeman? I would go Howard/Bernard if everyone played Sunday since I would know if Mixon was out, but don't have that luxury.

• Locked thread