Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

smoothitron posted:

Full PPR, need a WR and a Flex:

Alshon Jeffery @ Was
Kelvin Benjamin @ SF

Bilal Powell @ Buf
Ameer Abdullah vs Ari
Martavis Bryant @ Cle
Kenny Britt vs Pit
LaGarette Blount @ Was
Marvin Jones Jr. vs Ari

Martavis and Abdullah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
My turn. 14 team 1 PPR. 6 pt TDs. Pick a RB and a Flex. Bolder are currently choices.

Ingram @ Vikings
Diggs vs. Saints

Montgomery vs. Seahawks
Martavis @ Browns
Crowder vs. Eagles
Parker vs. Bucs
Mixon vs. Ravens

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Okay, let me know if I'm being really dumb here. Half PPR, 1QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/1FLX/1DST.

QB: Carr (@TEN), Luck (RIP)
RB: Gurley (IND), Riddick (Ari), Rawls (@GB), Prosise (@GB), Burkhead (KC)
WR: Julio (@CHI), Cooper (@TEN), Diggs (NO), Allen (@Den), J. Brown (@DET)
TE: Kelce (@NE)
DST: Rams (IND)

Biggest question mark is the RB2. I figure Riddick is in a better position that Rawls (committee with Lacy?), Prosise (Not fully back yet?), or Burkhead (LOL NE).

I also need a DST. Rams seem like an obvious pick with Tolzien. Bills might also be an option because LOL Jets, but I think the Rams might actually be trying this year.

Did you end up making that trade and getting Keenan? Haha awesome.

Your bolded choices are the ones I'd roll with, especially if it's .5 PPR.

My 2nd team. 1PPR, 6 pt TDs. Pick a RB, 2 WRs, and a Flex. Bolded are my current choices.

Montgomery vs. Seahawks
Alshon @ Redskins
Tyreek @ Patriots
Crowder vs. Eagles

Kareem Hunt @ Patriots
Blount @ Redskins (lmao yeah right)
Parker vs. Bucs (prolly not cuz of hurricane)
Riddick vs. Cardinals
Moncrief @ Rams

Anything I should do differently?
Duke vs. Steelers

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Rawls may not even play this Sunday, which makes me seriously contemplate Prosise.

Los Angeles faces Washington next week, and for whatever reason they might really struggle out of the gate (seems like they always do). May not be the worst pick, especially since Week 3 they face SF.

Yeah. FantasyPros said it helped her team so I justified it by saying that it was a lateral move for me and a net win for her. I'm already getting calls of "SHAME" from the rest of my family, but I stand firm in my beliefs that it was fair.

I would prefer Hunt over Crowder.

Lmao they're just jealous they weren't able to get Keenan for themselves.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Alfalfa posted:

I like Hunt over Crowder especially since the DL is the one thing the Patriots actually aren't going to be strong at this year yet.

Okay I made that switch. I was just a little concerned rolling out 3 shares of KC across two leagues with Kelce, Tyreek, and Hunt.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Nadir posted:

So I'm in a 10 person 0PPR league. I'm debating which wide receiver to start:

Larry Fitzgerald @ DET

or

Demaryius Thomas v LAC

drat, who else are you starting that you have to choose between those two?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Nadir posted:

I guess I'm actually asking for a FLEX so for posterity:

QB: Cousins
WRs: Antonio Brown, Terrell Pryor, Moncrief, DT, Fitzgerald
RBs: Gurley, Fournette, Bilal Powell, JStewart, Blount
TE: Hunter Henry
DST: Patriots
K: Tucker
FLEX: ?

I'd start DT and Fitz over Pryor.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Roseo posted:

With Evans and Tampa Bay on bye this week I need to move all my wrs up and figure out who to start in the flex. Tough on week one. 1ppr, standard scoring otherwise. Recommendations?

WR - Ginn Jr @MIN
WR - T. Williams @DEN
WR - R. Anderson @BUF
RB - T. Coleman @CHI
RB - T. West @CIN
RB - D. Johnson Jr. vPIT

The other slots are filled with Jordy and Demaryus and WR, Crowell and Powell at RB and I see no reason to change those.

Assign numbers 1-6 and roll a dice.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Bellmaker posted:

need to drop 2 for a DEF and K, any thoughts?

Mike Gillislee
Samaje Perine
Darren Sproles
Terrance West
Jamaal Williams

Leaning Perine and Gill at the moment?

Is it PPR? Do you own Montgomery? I'd go Perone and Williams.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

coronaball posted:

Where did you read that? That reduces his power in my return yardage leagues. :(

https://twitter.com/numberfire_nfl/status/905194604336521217

Bellmaker posted:

.5 PPR sorry, no Montgomery

No reason to have Williams then.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

mastershakeman posted:

.5 ppr
3 wrs and a flex out of:
Hopkins, Diggs, Martavis Bryant, Crabtree - or elevate any of: Sammy Watkins, Hunter Henry or Derrick Henry over those guys?

Also, SEA def vs gb , or PIT def vs cle? Pit seems safer

You've made the best choices imo.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

MrSargent posted:

Half-PPR, deciding on my flex. Currently have Golden Tate slotted in but he is going against the Cardinals so I figure he will be covered by Peterson all game. I have Diggs on my bench going against NO and I am thinking Diggs would be the better play here. (Stafford is my QB but I don't think that matters)

I would definitely play Diggs over Tate this week.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

VietCampo posted:

Need a flex in my .5 PPR league

Adam Thielan vs NO
Randall Cobb vs SEA
Fat Rib vs PHI

Already starting Diggs at WR3

Fat Rob

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

schmitty9800 posted:

Ok, roll with OBJ (NYG@DAL) and use Brandon Coleman (NO@MIN) if he's ruled out? Or stick in any of (1ppr)

Zay Jones (BUFvNYJ)
Bilal Powell (NYJ@BUF)
Torry Smith (PHI@WAS)
Duke Johnson (CLEvPIT)
CJ Fiedrowoski (HOUvJAX)

https://twitter.com/matthewberrytmr/status/906863599704006657

If you trust Berry at all...

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Last minute tinkering. 1PPR

Martavis @ Cle
Manny Sanders vs. LAC

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Pain of Mind posted:

Is Mixon worth playing this week, or should I wait to see what his workload is? Other options would be Hopkins or Gore. I need 2 out of those 3 if he is worth playing, currently have him out.

Uhhhhh you should not be benching Hopkins

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Rawls is inactive

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/907016623109832704

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

TommyGun85 posted:

WR - J. Jones & M. Thomas
RB - Crowell & Mixon
Flex - Crowder

Should I be starting Rawls or Cohen (or both) going forward in place of either Mixon and Crowder?

Is it PPR? I might consider playing Cohen over Mixon this week.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Doppelganger posted:

0ppr flex, Gillislee @NO or Keenan Allen vs Miami?

Yikes, that's a tough one. Anyone against NO is great...but this could be the week that it's the Dion Lewis (or any other RB) show. I'd probably roll with Keenan.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Cotton Candidasis posted:

1 PPR, pick one for Flex:

TY Hilton
Carlos Hyde
Martavis Bryant
Kenny Golladay

I'd probably go Golladay since the Lions are facing a team that while they have a good secondary, their CBs will be covering Tate and Jones and probably leaving Golladay open.

dxt posted:

I have to pick one of these WRs. 0ppr

Corey Coleman @ Bal
Martavis Bryant v Min
Tyrell Williams v Mia
Golladay @ NYG
Agholor @ KC

Really not sure what to do here. Leaning Williams, especially after Bryant did nothing last week.

Tyrell probably.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Alfalfa posted:

Same here but mine is between Adams, Gillislee, & Watkins in flex for my 1 ppr league.

It's also telling me to play (with all experts selected) Mark Ingram over J Stewart and (with only top 20 selected) Tevin Coleman over J Stewart in my Flex spot 0ppr.

Me thinks something is broken at least for the second one.

I'm praying to God that Ingram has a great game because he's now my RB2.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Epi Lepi posted:

I need a WR and FLEX in .5 PPR:

Jeremy Maclin v CLE
Emmanuel Sanders V DAL
Corey Coleman @ BAL
Kenny Golladay @ NYG
Thomas Rawls v SF
Javorius Allen v CLE

First two are my gut choices, but I'm not sure if someone else could be safer picks.

Go with your gut.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

TheFace posted:

Trying to figure out my Flex spot this week (if OBJ is actually back):

Rishard Matthews @ Jax
Alshon Jeffery vs Oak
Rob Kelley @Rams

Alshon is up against the Chiefs. With Eric Berry out, I'd play him.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

cool kids inc. posted:

Larry Fitzgerald @ Ind or Marqise Lee vs Ten? 14 team, 1ppr, with a whole bunch of nothing on the waiver wire.

Fitz

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Deciding between two QBs in two leagues. 6 pt TDs. 1 bonus point for 300 passing yards.

League 1:
Rivers vs. Miami
Mariota @ Jacksonville

League 2:
Bradford @ Pittsburgh
Wentz @ Kansas City

Need a flex. 1 PPR.

Crowder @ LAR
Blount @ KC
Parker @ LAC
Riddick @ NYG
Moncrief vs. Ari
Buck Allen vs. Cle

Leaning Crowder.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Pick a RB. 1 PPR

Ingram vs. NE
Perkins vs. Det
West vs. Cle

I currently have Ingram in.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Warning to anyone starting Bradford. He left warmups early.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Keenum and Theilen were working together in practice this week. But if you have Crowder, start him.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

poo poo I'm overthinking

Pick 2 WRs. 1 PPR

Dez @ Den
Diggs @ Pit
Parker @ LAC
Crowder @ LAR
Martavis vs. Min

Currently have Dez and Diggs

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

King Hong Kong posted:

Non-ppr flex:

Chris Carson @ Ten
Tarik Cohen vs Pit
J.J. Nelson vs Dal
Lamar Miller @ NE

Whichever I pick will probably be the dud but I'm leaning Carson.

I'd play Miller against that NE defense.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Crunkjuice posted:

Need advice on my flex. Adam Thielen v TB, Kerwynn Williams v Dal, or jonathan stewart v NO? Standard scoring, 0ppr.

If Bradford starts, Thielen. If he's out, JStew.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Reik posted:

TE
Jack Doyle or ASJ? 0.5 PPR

My Olsen died.

Doyle

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Fentry posted:

Need two of these, .5 ppr:

Mike Gillislee vs HOU
James White vs HOU
Javorious Allen @ JAX
Frank Gore vs CLE
Chris Carson @ TEN
Darren Sproles vs NYG

Currently leaning doing double Patriots RBs which worked fairly well last week

White and Buck Allen.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Q_res posted:

Pick 2 receivers

A. Cooper @Redskins
K. Benjamin vs Saints
T. Pryor vs Raiders
J.J. Nelson vs Cowboys
K. Golladay vs Falcons
D. Moncrief vs Browns

Uhhhhh...the first two

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Varg posted:

what defense should I pick up this week?

IND vs CLE
DAL vs ARI
GB vs CIN

I'm rolling with GB in the league where I couldn't get Miami.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Ben Nevis posted:

In my superflex, standard scoring, no PPR I need to choose between:

Tyrod Taylor @ Denver
Deshone Kizer @Indy
Lamar Miller @NE
CJA vs Buff

Like in theory that's Kizer. QB's score higher and Indy's defense is terrible, especially if Davis is out again. But geez. CJA is probably my next choice, but with an injured line against what appears to be a good Buffalo D, I dunno. The Texans are awful, and the Bills don't look much better.

I really don't think you can go wrong with Kizer, Miller, or CJA. That Buffalo D isn't that good and they're injured. Same with the NE D. Hightower is questionable and even if he plays, how good is he going to be coming back from an MCL sprain?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I'm rollin' with Greg the Leg tonight boys

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

kiimo posted:

Me too I dropped two kickers in separate leagues for him.

I've got Gano in my other league so I'm sticking with him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

League 1:

Choose a QB. 1 PPR. 6 pt TDs

Mariota vs. Seattle
Rivers vs. KC

Choose a flex.

Buck Allen vs. Jacksonville
Landry @ NYJ
Crowder vs. Oakland
Moncrief vs. Cle

Leaning Buck or Landry here.

• Locked thread