Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
Trying to figure out my FLEX, ESPN standard scoring, 0 PPR.

Starting RBs: Le'Veon Bell @ Cle, Todd Gurley vs Ind

Starting WRs: Amari Cooper @ Ten, Terrelle Pryor vs Phi

Flex: Darren McFadden vs Giants

Bench:

RB - Kareem Hunt @ NE, Terrance West @ Cin, Derrick Henry vs Oak
WR - Kelvin Benjamin @ SF, Donte Moncrief @ Rams, Sterling Shepard @ Dallas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

I was contemplating Benjamin over Pryor, rolled with Pryor because Cousins is my QB.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

Nothing stands out. Defense wise, I like the Rams against Indy without Luck. I went Bills, because of the Jets, but I think Indy without Luck is going to be a shitshow. So I'd be perfectly happy standing pat on that one.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

Happy_Cat posted:

Kirk Cousins @ Rams
Carson Palmer @ Indianapolis

I have a similar choice between Cousins and Stafford @ NYG, having a hard time with it myself. But I'm leaning Cousins and I think you should too.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

Pick 2 receivers

A. Cooper @Redskins
K. Benjamin vs Saints
T. Pryor vs Raiders
J.J. Nelson vs Cowboys
K. Golladay vs Falcons
D. Moncrief vs Browns

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

gloom posted:

Is it PPR? Cooper seems like the most talented on the list, and Benjamin may see a few more targets with Greg Olsen on IR. I see them as being a little ahead of those other guys.

Oh sorry, non-PPR. After Cooper and Pryor put up a combined 6 points for me least week, I'm not jumping to any conclusions.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

I'm in the same situation. I have Cooper and my alternatives are Terrelle Pryor, Kelvin Benjamin or J.J. Nelson. :smithicide:

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

Okay, so I need a WR2 and I currently have

Rishard Matthews vs IND

My other options are:

Terrelle Pryor vs SF (Cousins is my QB)
Will Fuller vs CLE

I also have JJ Nelson, but I don't think he's a serious consideration over the others.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

Need a Flex to cover my Bye Week. 0 PPR, ESPN Standard.

Jerrick McKinnon @Cleveland

or

Alvin Kamara vs Chicago

I'm leaning McKinnon because, well, it's the loving Browns.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

Okay, so I probably need to start someone in place of Will Fuller as WR2 now. My bench is Richard Matthews, Nelson Agholor and Kenny Stills. The top of the waiver wire is Sterling Shepard, Golden Tate, Cooper Kupp and Ted Ginn. ESPN Standard Scoring, 0 PPR who's my best option? If I grab off waivers I have to ditch one of the WRs I named.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

I need a WR2 this week, my choices are:

Stefon Diggs @ Wash
JuJu @ Indy
Funchess vs Miami

My WR1 is Golden Tate.

Also, my FLEX right now is Kamara @ Buffalo. I could sub him out for either McKinnon @ Wash or one of the above WRs. Thoughts?

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

Need a WR2, 0 PPR

JuJu vs Titans
Shepard vs Chiefs
Diggs vs Rams

I'm leaning towards JuJu, because I'm worried about the quality of the defenses the other two are facing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

Need a WR2 in 0 PPR

Funchess vs Min
Diggs @ Car
Agholor @ LAR
Shepard vs Dal
Kupp vs Phi

• Locked thread