Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big fork small knife
Jan 23, 2006

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Okay, let me know if I'm being really dumb here. Half PPR, 1QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/1FLX/1DST.

QB: Carr (@TEN), Luck (RIP)
RB: Gurley (IND), Riddick (Ari), Rawls (@GB), Prosise (@GB), Burkhead (KC)
WR: Julio (@CHI), Cooper (@TEN), Diggs (NO), Allen (@Den), J. Brown (@DET)
TE: Kelce (@NE)
DST: Rams (IND)

Biggest question mark is the RB2. I figure Riddick is in a better position that Rawls (committee with Lacy?), Prosise (Not fully back yet?), or Burkhead (LOL NE).

I also need a DST. Rams seem like an obvious pick with Tolzien. Bills might also be an option because LOL Jets, but I think the Rams might actually be trying this year.

I'm deciding between the same DSTs. Rams defense might be without Donald, but I'm probably gonna end up going with them anyway. And, yeah, I'd stick with Riddick until we get a better idea of Rawls' portion of the committee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big fork small knife
Jan 23, 2006

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Rawls may not even play this Sunday, which makes me seriously contemplate Prosise.

I'd still roll with a healthy Riddick over Prosise. Prosise isn't completely over his ankle injury, is he?

big fork small knife
Jan 23, 2006

Moneyball posted:

.05 PPR, week 1, which bad option do I start? Duke Johnson or Jeremy Hill?

I would probably go Duke. If he's involved, it'd be in the passing game, so the PPR would give him the edge. Is that really .05 PPR?

• Locked thread