Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I have installed infuse on my atv ages ago but never got around to trying it out, this thread has spurred me into action!

Confused there are two apps on the app store, one free with an $8.50 IAP to pro and the pro app is $17.99 (prices CAD). What is the difference other than I think IAP are not eligible from family sharing (I think?).

E: no web front end for watching on a PC is a bit of a bummer too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Aha, the $17.99 CAD pro app is lifetime whereas the free one is $8.49 per year for the pro subscription .

Playing on ATV for free seems fine. I just pointed it at my Plex server, easy.

• Locked thread