Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Magus42
Jan 12, 2007

Oh no you di'n't
They established that while she may be picking up on his lewd thoughts, the specific imagery was all her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magus42
Jan 12, 2007

Oh no you di'n't

Ytlaya posted:

Didn't she just directly reply to his thoughts? He didn't mention the birthday thing out loud. I guess you could write it up as a coincidence, but those coincidences are going to stack up real quick given how much stuff Toda just thinks to himself.

The square bubble was her thoughts, not spoken words.

Magus42
Jan 12, 2007

Oh no you di'n't
Gotta love a shirt that just says "Shark" on it, complete with picture, with no greater purpose :)

Magus42
Jan 12, 2007

Oh no you di'n't

Elfface posted:

50% of her friends are already there, and Mana is thinking it super hard at her.

There's one ping that looks like it's from her that could be Mana :)

Magus42
Jan 12, 2007

Oh no you di'n't

Tollymain posted:

im pretty sure she doesnt get the stage directions, only the spoken lines

Nope.

Magus42
Jan 12, 2007

Oh no you di'n't

CommissarMega posted:

So... Aya wasn't actually harmed, right?

would-be groper never got beyond thinking anything, if that's what you mean.

Magus42
Jan 12, 2007

Oh no you di'n't

Drunk Theory posted:

Hmm. Ok, the nosebleed I understand, but what emotion does bleeding from the eyes translate to.
Dieing?

Panel 1: "I think I'm gonna die today"
Panel 4: *dies*

Magus42
Jan 12, 2007

Oh no you di'n't

:roflolmao:

Magus42
Jan 12, 2007

Oh no you di'n't
Just saw this pop up in my twitter feed

https://twitter.com/NOBEL827/status/1360838336529584134

Aya made him chocolate for valentine's, said she's sorry if they taste bad, and then the third panel lost me...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magus42
Jan 12, 2007

Oh no you di'n't
https://twitter.com/NOBEL827/status/1418471204176818176

Text: "Want."