Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

I must not lewd. Lewd is the mind-killer. Lewd is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my lewd. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the lewd has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Compression artifacts are one thing (although managing to get compression artifacts on PNG is quite an achievement), but the font choices are absolutely atrocious - typography isn't exactly rocket science.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Ytlaya posted:

The funny thing is that like 95% of the perverted fantasies just involve herself and Mana in lewd clothes.
Mana x Nanako confirmed!

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Ytlaya posted:

Mana isn't interested in Nanako that way, though as we saw from an earlier chapter Nanako might be able to rope Mana into some weird 3 person relationship if she started dating Toda.
Yeah, I was trying to do the relentless-grasping-at-straws-for-a-ship-despite-the-fact-that-it-goes-against-the-story-and-themes-(and-sometimes-expressed-wishes-of-the-author) thing that's common on the internet. Guess I failed, huh.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

:f5h::aaa:

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

I was just looking for the cleaned but non typeset page - that's glorious. :golfclap:

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

The manga'ds have blessed us with very powerful Mana.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

That looks so much like my cat when he's lying in the window-sill, it's almost uncanny as if the author has been spying on my cat.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Momoji x Nanako? Momoji is going to a girls school, after all - and the forward kouhai x reticent senpai is a well-established trope.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Ytlaya posted:

Momiji is younger than Nakano, though.

Yes, and Momoji is also the forward kouhai, is she not?

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Captain Invictus posted:

Ytlaya posted:

I'll be upset if he doesn't find out at some point. It would be so funny. Like when Nakano realized she was creating the mental images, except better.
A single entire comic, with each panel having his face get more and more realistic and horrified. The first time he's showed any emotion in reality in the comic.
Isn't that basically just the zoom gag from Yuyushiki, though?
That's not in any way intended to say that I don't approve of it, though - because I very much do.

BlankSystemDaemon fucked around with this message at 13:20 on Nov 7, 2017

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

I wouldn't mind reading this manga until long after they get married.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Nakanos bagface is basically the ideal avatar for me. Mods??? Someone?? Anyone?

EDIT:

MJP posted:

Thank you, you wonderful anonymous goon ;_;

Lowtax pls implement variable avatars so I can get bagface Nakano and shyface Nakano in equal measure
Please don't hog all the good avatars.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

I'm totally into these faces.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Do you end up with a hammich if you have too much of it?

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Bags are very powerful.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Nakano pretending to be a fish is very powerful.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Eldercain posted:

The posts collide and annihilate in the tubes and this poo poo goes on for another 100 pages.

Oh not the Tomo thread oops

SatansBestBuddy posted:

That's not how cyberspace works.

Most likely scenario: both reads the other's message, neither can answer for several hours.
So, about that.. Single-collision network segments (ie. most local networks) that we had back in the day when we had cable where we computers connected via vampire taps, worked exactly like this.
A tiny part of me hopes for a gag like this, but I know I won't get it.

I just hope that it doesn't still work like this in this totally alternate universe where teenagers are awkward and can't talk to each other properly. :ohdear:

BlankSystemDaemon fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Feb 27, 2018

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Cats are a good source of Murphyesque chaos to add to any system, in order to test that it's both production safe and has working disaster recovery. :colbert:

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

:eyepop:

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Does the D-line do drifting to eurobeat?

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Airplane Mana is very powerful.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

I'm Mana's angry eyebrows at the offer of having her bike fixed.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

StandardVC10 posted:

I had an idea.

I think this meets the avatar requirements?
Wow, that's an incredibly powerful avatar.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yHLFTpyZNo

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Or maybe it's foreshadowing a dog shirt!?

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Captain Invictus posted:

insert gif of anime deer on a grassy hill getting annihilated by a nuclear explosion here

no really do it because I can't find it and don't know where it's from!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSReqWC9PLU

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

The inappropriateness of Scotty D's "Drop The Bomb" set to the scene of Enola Gay dropping the atom bomb on Hiroshima in Barefoot Gen is also good for this sort of thing, even if it wasn't what you were looking for.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

:corsair:

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Tollymain posted:

that model of vampire also kinda holds true for that one comic what name i cant remember but its got the vampire girl what drinks the blood bags but still likes to bite peoples arms w/o breaking skin
Wait, is that what my cat is doing when he fake-bites me? And here I thougth he was just being affectionate in his own weird way.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

:emptyquote:

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Brought To You By posted:

Maybe, just maybe. Nanako's clothes aren't really cool?
HERETIC!

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

golden bubble posted:

She's shook.

This is so powerful that it physically hurts. :ohdear:

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Brought To You By posted:

Y'all need to accept the reality that Aya dressing in the equivalent of a Christmas sweater every day both figuratively and literally is ok. But tacky. :colbert:
Down with the shirtocracy! Smash the state!

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

OH NO. WHERE DID THE CROISSANTS GO
Ponytail is quite powerful too.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

So this is the part where one of the heroines of the manga has to go through a personal struggle, only to come out more powerful on the other side, right?

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

I'm my AV right now, going EEEEEEEE.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Compendium posted:

I wonder how many funny faces the artist has in their reference folder
The answer is: all of them.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Wait, is the manga itself now making jokes about itself?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Is... is that allowed in Mousou Telepathy?

:ninja:EDIT: Or in manga in general?