Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

DrSunshine posted:

Also, if we could get some love for Shimizu, please? He's like a giant, friendly dog. Dogboy is best boy.

I'm still somewhat disappointed that they didn't try dating. His whole "Hey, maybe I don't like you. Huh." felt like a cop-out to keep Toda in the run (since so far Shimizu had been shown as 1000% better than him other than being a bit simple).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Didn't Ayako explain something like that to Toda before?

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

havenwaters posted:

Never finished nichijou.

mods!??

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

I'm sorry I ever doubted Toda

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

aya doesn't think anyone will be her friend unless they are required by law to be in the same room as her several days a week.

That's kinda true though, it's like the biggest reason why it's so difficult to make friends when you're older.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Mirage posted:

So where Aya has the power to read minds, Mana has the power to know she's a character in a manga?

doki doki mana club

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Yay, it's finally back. :dance:

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

It's going to end like "What? You were reading my thoughts all this time? Did you manipulate me knowing what I would say?" and then they break up. The end.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Compendium posted:

I wonder how many funny faces the artist has in their reference folder

They are pulling all the stops for the final volume. No face will be excluded.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Were the mana faces so strong before the hiatus?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Ytlaya posted:

Good to see Mousou Telepathy keeping true to the shoujo trope of the Second Guy aiding the protagonist on the path to hooking up with the First Guy.

Though at least this isn't like actual shoujo manga where the second guy is always undeniably superior to the main love interest.

I mean, good boy is a pretty good boy and the excuse the author used to get him out of the running was kinda bad.