Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

It's a notification from the invigilator that she's been automatically failed for having her phone on :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

Toda-sis continues to be a huge troll.

Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

This is high up on my list of "strips with really different tones if you edit out the telepathy"

Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

Almost perfect, but I felt the need to improve it ever so slightly

Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

Fellis posted:

If they show it, Aya’s going to be good at it because she just reads their mind for what they want and recommends it, always knows when they want to be left alone/service. Cool beauty waitress who never speaks a word and executes flawlessly

and if you believe that, i have this bridge

Hows it feel to correctly predict it but then blow off your own prediction :smug:

Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

I can't believe Aya's got psychic fever which is making her eyes glow. She's probably going to fall over next page, hanging on just long enough to have a tearful goodbye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

Toda already picking up the Mana strategy of thinking embarrassing stuff to bully Aya, very good.