Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
I don't buy that she's the one making the images up. Mana pumps her boobs up in every fantasy she has, I don't think Nakano would randomly do that.

That guys' girlfriend looking different than what he imagined is a bit weird though. But maybe she changes her look around him, or he's double-dealing or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Chillyrabbit posted:

DAMNIT TODA, YOU STILL HAVE TIME. IT'S ON THE WEEKEND.

This feeling, I know it

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Captain Invictus posted:

there is no better friend

And no worse enemy :evil:

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Chillyrabbit posted:

..... Toda-kun I am disappoint. Isn't it creepier to fawn over a girl that doesn't like you back then it is to get rejected?

High School is where you learn these things!!

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Super Jay Mann posted:

Not everyone has the supernatural ability to ace every exam without an ounce of studying like I did some people I know.

Well, she kinda does...

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Caithness posted:

This was already addressed. She can't use telepathy to cheat on tests because everyone's all thinking at the same time and it's too distracting to focus on one person's train of thought.

She could practice telepathy instead of math or whatever. Much more useful, honestly.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
I was going to say that she probably just happened to wake up, but the title is "Shut up" so :nyoron:

I feel Hayato though, I feel him deeply

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
:kingsley: HE KNOWS :derp:

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

I uh.
I feel like I've missed something. Like, I get the joke, but I feel like I don't.

It's not exactly a current reference.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

You can tell they're Japanese. If I asked a friend how far he went on a date, and he replied with "I took her to D University"... :pervert:

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Ytlaya posted:

I mean, we already have a mind-reader, so it's not so far-fetched that another character randomly has super powers.

Only it'll be something even more out nowhere, like Toda reveals that he has pyrokinesis randomly and then it's never brought up again.

Can't wait for Mousou Telepathy to become a battle manga.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Mousou Telepathy: Fishing for compliments

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Eldercain posted:

girl are you an ambulance? because i'm dying to be inside of you

Thanks for the new dating profile message

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Trap sprung

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
A chilling reminder that if someone could look into my head, all they would see is the "Instant regret clicking this" playlist from Youtube.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Eldercain posted:

C'mon I stop reading animes all the time over this weak rear end poo poo don't do it nobel

I mean, it's ending soon anyway.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Report him to the Department of Thought-Crime

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
In hindsight, Toda really is lucky he's only into vanilla poo poo. The series would have had a wildly different tone if he was into S&M.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-nMGtaAoXw

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
When wearing your moms' clothes is a major improvement on your wardrobe.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
:tastykake: :ducksiren: :tastykake: :ducksiren: :tastykake:

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

MJP posted:

She even dreamed about her fashion "sense" :ohdear:

Can we just have Ayako pull a Lloyd Dobler so we can get an ending here

You got trolled, it's not a real page.

Actual new page:

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
I like that after confessing his feelings to his long-time crush, having them requited and even getting a hug, Toda still looks completely :effort:

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
I imagine there's a lot of crossover here anyway, but definitely check out SpyXFamily if you enjoy telepathic hijinks and romantic comedy.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Musou Telepathy: Horny? Hell, SAME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Seaweed is gonna show up in Cat’s Paw, book it