Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

ha ha, so the actual details of toda's fantasies are all stuff nakano came up with.

well, assuming she can hear thoughts but not see them,

Toda's probably still more responsible for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

DrSunshine posted:

Toda then goes home and proceeds to be :confused: and ponder just really what did she mean by that??

hard to believe Toda is inspired by my life

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Ytlaya posted:

I feel like Toda's lack of fantasies lately has actually been really weird. The guy has been spending all this time with his crush recently (for the first time by himself I think), including having her over to his house; a normal guy his age would be wondering if they were going to hook up or whatever (especially given his past tendency to fantasize all the time).

Like, even if Nakano was creating the images, he was still presumably thinking of those thing, so it doesn't make sense for him to stop after her realization.

It's harder to objectify someone when you're having a serious conversation with them. He's still thinking about how he wants to marry her, he's just not being maximally lewd right now, compared to sitting in class bored with nothing more important to think about

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
You could also use mangadex, which appears to be the new batoto replacement.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Glagha posted:

It's like y'all have never been teenagers before. The "wait maybe she doesn't like me maybe she hates me and always has" thing is so realistic it's painful.

Sorry, I'm not gonna be able to relate unless Nakano explicitly flirts with him and he thinks "well, she's probably just being friendly"

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Ta-da!

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Super Jay Mann posted:

So what happens first, Aya and/or Toda confesses or people on the internet stop calling Nakano Nanako? :thunk:

If you want a dumb Nanako you'll need to read Senryu Girl

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Recent worries: My girlfriend wants our relationship to be kept secret.

I don't remember a second sister, though

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
You should read My Alien Days if you haven't already.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
edit: wow that was the wrong thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
now... give me the Alien Days