Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
To be fair Mana is also really lucky to have her as a friend too. Nothing to get you let go of all the poo poo you have locked away like finding out someone you know is a psychic. If it's literally impossible to lie to them, well, might as well be yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Ytlaya posted:

So I went back and read some earlier chapters, and I'm not sure how the imagery stuff works. Usually Toda will do stuff like think lines mental-Nakano says, which Nakano will then see as being said by herself-in-underwear or something. Or he'll just think her name and she'll see an image of herself in some lewd clothes. A lot of the stuff is definitely lewd on Toda's part, though, so it's not like she's just reinterpreting normal stuff in a lewd way.

It's a script. Like literally go look at a script for a tv show or movie you've seen and compare what is on the page to what made it to screen. She only gets direction, the actual interpretation of it is down to her. If he's thinking of "a sexy Nakano on a bed", the image she makes is what she thinks is a sexy version of her on a bed.

It also puts the very first chapter in a different light, which was of course called "Something only Nakano-san sees".

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
Third is pretty good, it's about as happy an ending as he was likely to get short of the special ending in 2 they didn't keep canon.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's Funkology, she's going to take up bass guitar.