Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

7c Nickel posted:

Even if the images are from her imagination, there's not really very many ways to portray "My best female friend on top of the girl I like in their underwear getting all feely" that aren't lewd. You work with the material you're given.

Wrestling singlets :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Kill him, Aya. Then he can never learn your dark secret.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Kill him Aya, time's running out, he's dangerously close to uncovering your crush.

Destroy him and devour his heart!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Aya needs a dog that won't stop following her around. That'll kick the rear end of any negative thoughts she starts overhearing/making.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

CommissarMega posted:

I dunno; the thought bubbles' positioning makes me think Toda's only thought is 'uniforms aren't that hot'- the rest is the other dude's.

Same here, but the color matches Toda's a lot more than the other guy's. We'll see once the next part gets uploaded though.