Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

chumbler posted:

It's between him and Akira for best boy.

Since there's only 3 boys this says more about Toda than Akira and Shimizu.

E: Anyway this manga is good and I like it a lot! Mana is clearly the best but all the characters are pretty good and although the romance is progressing as slowly as you'd expect most of the characters have gone through some growth and changed from the beginning of the story, which is pretty nice.

SyntheticPolygon fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Sep 4, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

SatansBestBuddy posted:

There's also the boy Mana turned down, and the one who wanted some iced coffee from Toda, and the rest of Toda's soccer team.

What I'm saying is Toda has a lot of competition for the bottom.

I don't think those guys have names or real personalities.

Anyway Toda ain't that bad honestly but the rest of the main cast is considerably more enjoyable.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Aya and Mana are very good.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Vengarr posted:

I don't buy that she's the one making the images up. Mana pumps her boobs up in every fantasy she has, I don't think Nakano would randomly do that.

That guys' girlfriend looking different than what he imagined is a bit weird though. But maybe she changes her look around him, or he's double-dealing or something.

That doesn't explain why Mana would think up a false image about Akira's job.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Toda's thoughts are definitely lewd but Nakano is freaking out so hard about the realisation she is playing a part in making this lewdness that she has somehow convinced herself that there is a chance it is 100% all her.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Ytlaya posted:

It's a little strange that Toda isn't thinking all kinds of poo poo (not necessarily lewd stuff, but just a general reaction) as a result of just going to this movie alone with Nakano and having a conversation with her just now.

It's also helping that Nakano is so shook that she's accidentally holding an actual conversation without reading his mind too much. During the movie she was all about it but now she's just talking without relying on her powers.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Ytlaya posted:

Mana is a saint. I hope she finds someone for herself, because it would totally blow to have your best friend dating the guy you've had a crush on your entire life.

She got over him so I think she'd be fine with it. Also, hope she has some luck with love though because she is extraordinarily cool and deserves it.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Go Braids Girl go.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

A very good sister.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

MJP posted:

How refreshing is it that the guy at the end was all like Hey, look, I literally wouldn't be here with you if I wasn't interested in you. What a breath of fresh air to get a break from the usual blushing lilting violet male protags.

I think it's fairly common for the side couples in series like this to act like that tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Ytlaya posted:

Like a normal person, she will quickly forget this enthusiasm once it comes time to sit down and study a bunch. I also remember getting all enthusiastic and motivated as a teen when I wasn't actually having to do the hard work of studying/practicing.

She doesn't sound particularly enthusiastic. Determined sure, but she seems aware it's not something she will exactly enjoy.