Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002
gently caress Hamline. Tommies, bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002
I’m glad I’m not the only one that needs to inject this thread with some freebased reality into the veins, as the Hamline Pipers are the poopy diaper of the MIAC and, don’t let the standings fool you, will always be inferior to the motherfucking Tommies. God bless.

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002
It’s going to take more than graphics to dissuade me from believing facts.

The Tommies are just being modest at the moment but rest assured they’ll take the MIAC.

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002
Reminder for all of you Hamline "fans" that they're hanging out in the gutter of the MIAC with Bethel, where they both goddamn belong, with 11 points from 12 conference games.

The Tommies are in 2nd, and rightfully so.

• Locked thread