Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
I love craft beer. Does anyone else love craft beer? Let's talk about craft beer.

It's gotten to be a pretty big deal in the US. Homebrewing in all fifty states only fairly "recently" became legal, which gave way to the large amount of up-and-coming craft brewers we see today. So what are you drinking? What do you want to drink? What are you going to drink when you get home from work?

I GUESS you can talk about your macro brew here too. :jerkbag:

My fridge is full of Founders at the moment. I bought a four of DKML (which is a lot better than it sounds) and a fifteen pack (PA beer laws, right??) of Mosaic Promise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starman Super DX

Oh you guys :rolleyes:

Good thing I didn't put more effort in the OP

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Starman Super DX

Twenty Four posted:

Sometimes fun threads come from a thread that goes wild!

For beer content, I really like Anderson Valley, a smaller solar powered California brewery. Their "Winter Solstice" and "Summer Solstice" are great seasonal beers.

oh no, I don't mind :) it's simply the nature of the forum I've grown so very close to.

also, pretty severe hangover from... grinding... all night...

Tell me more!

Starman Super DX

I kinda wonder if we're approaching the end of that golden age though. there's been an over-saturation of new breweries lately and it hasn't been great for business. plus it's got the big guys running scared and trying to pick up some of the better ones.
Pretty sure that Elysian and Goose Island are dead now.

Tell me more!

Starman Super DX

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

the wheel turns anew: the business cycle of life and death

:capitalism:

Tell me more!

Starman Super DX

it's okay I never liked Breckenridge anyway :v:

Tell me more!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starman Super DX

Lizard Wizard posted:

I hate that I understand this.

it's kind of shocking to me that I don't. it's difficult for me to come up with good jokes about MMOs because I never got in deep enough except that three months I spent wasting my life on Ragnarok.

Tell me more!

• Locked thread