Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sing Along

by Athanatos
a friend of mine is super into beercraft online, which bridges the beer/mmo gap beautifully by providing a platform where players brew their own beers and can opt to have the SyncBrewing technology actually brew the digital beers they've crafted for three-dimensional consumption. more casual players just grow from simulated homebrew to amassing a brewing empire, but others enjoy remarkably cuthroat brewing competitions.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sing Along

by Athanatos

Jedrick posted:

You should at least be able to earn Platinum Hops without forking over real cash though. I'm a level 57 wiezenmancer and I'm basically at the point where I can't advance without paying for it.

Some of the higher tier PVP rewards can be converted into PH, but it's very limiting in that you need the kind of brewing quality only platinum hops provide in order to get to the point where your brews can be taste-competitive

----------------

Sing Along

by Athanatos

Rigged Death Trap posted:

I like BeerHammer better

they really do a great job with their cidercaster class, and I love the crisp and carbonated finishing moves. what really sold me on BeerHammer was the amazing fidelity of their stout selection

----------------

• Locked thread