Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

My opponent would be losing but alas Gurley has the entire offense run through him. Meanwhile, the Rams still can’t pull ahead of the Titans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

MORE CHECKDOWNS FOR THE CHECKDOWN PPR GODS

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

There are not nearly enough Gronk TDs right now.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Mike "Disappointment 2017" Evans

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Benched Brady for Foles. Feeling pretty good about it.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
That'll do, Dion.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
everyone on my team turned into pumpkins. except for Butker who I just picked up as well as the chargers defense that I streamed. woo

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

dkj posted:

Mike "Disappointment 2017" Evans

I hates him. But he’s exactly the kind of fantasy situation that will blow up in your face next year when you rage-skip him in the late 2nd.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Todd Gurley is cool and my friend

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I started drake over Lewis and came up against Gurley.

I got zeke and fournette to go but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna lose my championship game

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I could have used a little more from Hunt or Kelce to lock a win but I’m still barely ahead. It’s going to come down to my Big Ben vs his Russell Wilson. Also my Hyde and Cole against his Fitzgerald. All my team needs to do is hit their projections.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Don't fail me, Jags DST!

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

pubic works project posted:

Don't fail me, Jags DST!

Jags down 14 to the 49ers. As a 49ers fan this is nice for next season, however: I will call this end of the fantasy season - Things Fall Apart

Chuck Bartowski
Apr 14, 2006

Working on my five-year plan, just need to choose a font.

Benched Dion Lewis in favor of Alvin Kamara :downs: goodbye championship game (Unless Doug Baldwin, Le'Veon and Juju post a combined 60 points)

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Stop throwing to Roger Lewis, throw to Shepard please tia

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
loving Gurley...

I need to find the FF expert advising the Gurley draft pick and follow him exclusively. I swear he was on everyones Do Not Draft lists

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

the_american_dream posted:

loving Gurley...

I need to find the FF expert advising the Gurley draft pick and follow him exclusively. I swear he was on everyones Do Not Draft lists

Easily my worst call lmao plz unfollow

http://theinscribermag.com/fantasy-football-todd-gurley-not-rb1/

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

The nice thing about this championship is that I'm getting blown out by Gurley, Lewis and Gordon. So I don't really have anything I could have done differently to affect the outcome and that makes me feel a little bit better :gbsmith:

Oh also the second place prize is nice too.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Everyone had the same. I don't think anyone had gurley even for contrarian reasons

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Everyone had the same. I don't think anyone had gurley even for contrarian reasons

I just live and die with my calls and i hope everyone who didnt take Gurley took kamara

I want to help goons win everything forever

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Nobody knew the extent of Jeff Fisher's crimes against football

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Poque posted:

Nobody knew the extent of Jeff Fisher's crimes against football

St. Louis did. They beat his Titans in the SB and said “lol no” when the poo poo billionaire owner asked for public funds to build a new stadium for a perennially mediocre Jeff Fisher coached team.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I drafted Gurley because I missed the 2016 FF season, and vaguely remembered Gurley being a PPR value play in DFS in his rookie season.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Rookie year he was great and a darling. Last year everyone turned on him. EVERYONE

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccckkkkkkkkkkk.

Jags...:negative:

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Jax defense. Sure why not. 2nd place 3rd place and DNQ finishes this year for me

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Lol i dont give a poo poo i recommended bort

JIMMY FUCKIN G MOTHERFUCKER

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

The person who is going to win our league has an 8-6 record. She has Gurley and Zeke and knocked me out of the championship. Second place is 13-1 and third place is me at 11-3. Fantasy football lol.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Lmao gonna lose because teams won't give the loving ball to Zeke and Lenny Fours.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Jacksonville can eat my rear end.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

finally they put Fournette back in

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Finally, the Matt Breida truthers have their vindication

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Suave Fedora posted:

I hates him. But he’s exactly the kind of fantasy situation that will blow up in your face next year when you rage-skip him in the late 2nd.

Oh I'll draft him next year too. I'm a glutton for punishment.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I’m down 2.8 pts. His team is finished and I have Big Ben tomorrow.

So please don’t trip and die on the first play, Ben. loving PLEASE.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Old man Fitzgerald brought me an early Christmas present dressed in red and white. Up 30 with Hopkins and Ertz vs Big Ben and Bell. Might actually win my first championship.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

dkj posted:

Oh I'll draft him next year too. I'm a glutton for punishment.

I have a co-worker who claims to have done well with the strategy of targeting players off injury and the previous year disappointments. Havent played in a league with him to know how well he does but its interesting. Those types seem to always be steals

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
As a Derrick Henry owner, I like how Demarco Murray waits until now to get injured.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I'm basically checkes out since I missed the playoffs and who gives a poo poo about consolation games. But odds are I'm going to win this week and will finish 7-9.

I'm the Jeff Fisher of fantasy football. :negative:

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

In my BML finals, I’m down by 15 after Bryant’s first 2 catches. PPR. I have Martavis Bryant, Nick Foles, and Zach Ertz to go. He has D-Hopkins. Gonna be close! Nothing like a finals coming down to the last game of the fantasy season.

Benched Brady for Foles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Down by 5 right now in my 3rd place game, have Hopkins/JuJu/Agholor going against Roethlisberger/Marshawn.

...and Houston put in a third string QB :negative:

Hopkins :vince:

Acquilae fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Dec 26, 2017

• Locked thread