Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

The New England Patriots have the worst record in the NFL

Discuss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I love watching tom Brady getting hit low.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Ehud posted:

The New England Patriots have the worst record in the NFL

Discuss

They suck, OP

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
share your favorite Tom Brady memories as we remember the end of his career

I remember the time the Chiefs made him look like a bitch on national television

and the other time

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
That defense lmao

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I remember the time the Chiefs made him look like a bitch on national television

and the other time

Begging for a pass interference call against Luke kuechly as they lost against Carolina.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Him slamming the ground begging for a flag whenever he gets tackled.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

gently caress the Patriots.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
It's ok when Tom Brady is back from his suspensioh wait.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I'm too happy to sleep

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

They're not good

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Mel Mudkiper posted:

and the other time

One and done in the 2009 playoffs in a wildcard game at home in which they went down 21-0 in the 1st quarter.

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
I feel like the Jets could take a game off the Pats

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

The Patriots lost their season opener against the Chiefs.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
AHAHAHAHA

Eat poo poo patriots and patriot fans lmao got schooled by Alex loving Smith lmao

Couldn't have been any better ahahah

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Ehud posted:

I'm too happy to sleep

me too

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Turns out that Father Time has finally come to spear Tom Brady at the knees.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

they've been a fluke obv

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
This is a good loss and let me explain why. Obviously an L is not the goal, but this is okay. It ends the 19-0 talk which is just a huge distraction anyway. It always takes our defense a couple of weeks to start clicking. With injuries it should be expected that play is not as good. As far as offense goes, we underestimated how much JE11 impacts the O. Brady is throwing to all sorts of NEW receivers. A couple key injuries on the offense hurt us as well. We just need TIME to build up that chemistry on offense and defense. The Chiefs shocked us, but sometimes that is the best thing to happen in the long run. This Patriots team is a good team and so are the Chiefs. Never give up on the Pats, everyone remembers 3-28. It also does piss me off to see how empty the stadium is for the greatest dynasty in football. GO PATRIOTS WE ARE ON TO NEW ORLEANS!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
^^^ wtf gtfo

I'm going to spend tomorrow essentially packing up as much of my apartment as I can, then trying to protect what's left before Irma starts affecting Broward county, and this game will make things slightly better.

gently caress the Patriots forever.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

For at least a few days, the Browns have a better record than the Patriots

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

Blitz7x posted:

This is a good loss and let me explain why. Obviously an L is not the goal, but this is okay. It ends the 19-0 talk which is just a huge distraction anyway. It always takes our defense a couple of weeks to start clicking. With injuries it should be expected that play is not as good. As far as offense goes, we underestimated how much JE11 impacts the O. Brady is throwing to all sorts of NEW receivers. A couple key injuries on the offense hurt us as well. We just need TIME to build up that chemistry on offense and defense. The Chiefs shocked us, but sometimes that is the best thing to happen in the long run. This Patriots team is a good team and so are the Chiefs. Never give up on the Pats, everyone remembers 3-28. It also does piss me off to see how empty the stadium is for the greatest dynasty in football. GO PATRIOTS WE ARE ON TO NEW ORLEANS!

smdh source your quotes

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

How do you get torched by Alex Smith.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Hahhahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahhahhahahhah hahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhan hahahahahhahah ahhahahhahhahahhahahhahhahahhahhahhahahahhahhahhah hahahhahhahahah

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I cannot believe they deleted the Tom Brady smily and I demand Lowtax comes in here and explains himself

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

https://twitter.com/thejohnhugar/status/906007168234676224

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

that's a very untalented looking defense tbqh

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

aaron schatz is a punk bitch nerd, sorry your team lost

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
https://twitter.com/iamhectordiaz/status/906008302168838145

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

fsif posted:

Hahhahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahhahhahahhah hahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhan hahahahahhahah ahhahahhahhahahhahahhahhahahhahhahhahahahhahhahhah hahahhahhahahah

Not emptyquoting

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
:discourse:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Lol

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Cash Monet posted:

How do you get torched by Alex Smith.

Alex Smith is fully actualized now

shut up don't ask me to revisit this take next week

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Mel Mudkiper posted:

That time he fell over without being touched and his linemen just stared.

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Imagine if Alex Smith goes all Matt Ryan this year

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

https://twitter.com/OldTakesExposed/status/906007255526420482

now to wait for Simmons to react

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012