Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Another Break Tackle vote. I hate being on the receiving end of good votes, but it's about the only good sensible skill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

megane
Jun 20, 2008

I really want Juggernaut but it would probably work better as the next skill, rather than this one.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
Anyone who votes for juggernaut on this level but doesn't vote grab on the next saurus is gonna get called the gently caress out.

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!
The correct and ONLY answer is JUGGERNAUT

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Gaghskull posted:

The correct and ONLY answer is JUGGERNAUT

HES THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH

Abyssal Lurker
Jul 14, 2007

:jeb:THRILLMASTER:jeb:
Break tackle

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

uPen posted:

Anyone who votes for juggernaut on this level but doesn't vote grab on the next saurus is gonna get called the gently caress out.

I could see the argument for Juggernaut / Stand Firm if the plan was to turn t his guy into the undisputed king of the sideline, which is actually pretty reasonable for an LP player.

Break Tackle is still better as part of this plan because way more surfs are gonna be prevented by him getting marked / screened than by both downs.

Voyager I fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Nov 13, 2017

pumpinglemma
Apr 28, 2009

DD: Fondly regard abomination.

Break Tackle.

deathbagel
Jun 10, 2008

Juggernaut is the only choice!

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Voyager I posted:

Break Tackle is still better as part of this plan because way more surfs are gonna be prevented by him getting marked / screened than by both downs.

This.

I don't have an actual count but break tackle won and we'll cut it off here. I may or may not put an actual count in an edit, but I did count them, I just don't have the actual numbers.

GrandpaAhab
Sep 15, 2011

Oh no, not again.
He's beauty. He's grace. He's Mr. Papa G. What a great kill

That said I think I have to throw in for: orc cheerleaders

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Game 14 - Khemri

This is a rematch against Prozock who was the Skaven coach and also the delf coach in the grab chaos exhibition game.

Agent355 fucked around with this message at 09:26 on Nov 15, 2017

ProZocK
Apr 22, 2013
Here, to make up for dicing you, multiple times, have some nice, calm text.
That thumbnail hurts my soul.

And I wasnt doing my best to kill your team I would have actually not fouled if the apo was used, and like I promissed I didnt kept fouling instead of trying to win the game otherwise the second half would have been nothing but stomps :P

And I gotta say, I loved Mozic's question at the end on what could I have done better. Its really cool to hear constructive criticism from better coaches.

ProZocK fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Nov 15, 2017

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
FLEETFOOT tasted blood. Our sweet boy did a punch! Guybrush doesn't count because Wights don't have blood, do they? Quite a game.

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

ProZocK posted:

That thumbnail hurts my soul.

And I wasnt doing my best to kill your team I would have actually not fouled if the apo was used, and like I promissed I didnt kept fouling instead of trying to win the game otherwise the second half would have been nothing but stomps :P

And I gotta say, I loved Mozic's question at the end on what could I have done better. Its really cool to hear constructive criticism from better coaches.

Well nah, you weren't being vindictive or anything. I just mean more like thats how khemri function in general. They want to kill all dudes. Didn't mean to imply that you might be somehow playing wrong or mean.

Also yeah, youtube's thumbnail game is on loving point. I don't select any of these, they're just default and I think every one of them is great.

Agent355 fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Nov 15, 2017

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
Feetfingers and Wrassle are 1 SPP off a level, is it worth feeding them the easy touchdowns? Or not until Fleetfoot is super dead?

Why you don't ever GFI.

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Marginally better than Shepard's dancing. 2/10

Cassa posted:

Feetfingers and Wrassle are 1 SPP off a level, is it worth feeding them the easy touchdowns? Or not until Fleetfoot is super dead?

Any skinks besides fleetfoot levelling right now is just bloat. A skink that we're only using for screening and assists (which is all of them) having sidestep is not worth 20TV.
Once he's dead, sure. Somebody will have to eat the touchdown SPP.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
If we level other skinks we can make a diving catch / hail mary pass skink combo to do lizard passing game.

pumpinglemma
Apr 28, 2009

DD: Fondly regard abomination.

Would it not be worth giving some non-Fleetfoot skink Kick?

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

pumpinglemma posted:

Kick's General, and skinks only have Agility access on normals. Otherwise yeah that'd be decent when some loser skink got 2 MVPs.

Fwoderwick
Jul 14, 2004

I am loving the pre-match poses of the Khemri. Now I want see a team in Rugby Union do that as a response to a Haka.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

pumpinglemma posted:

Sorry, the next no-skill skink to roll doubles is getting Wrassle

Bozikek
Jul 22, 2007

ZiegeDame posted:

Sorry, the next no-skill skink to roll doubles is getting Wrassle

Wrassle is really good on skinks. At least on my all skink teams double tends to go to wrassle.

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Game 15 - Wood Elves

A game I won and am mad about it anyway, hopefully I adequately explained why so it didn't sound like I was moaning about nothing!

Two levels to work with but both skinks and kinda boring IMO.

ProZocK
Apr 22, 2013
Hahaha, my "of course" was more intended to be read as "After i pull that bullshit elf play a saurus would intercep would be the cherry of the bulshit sundae", not a "of course I cant succeed". Most of the rolls there were 2+ and 3+, it really wasnt even that hard :P.

I also think you need to punch anyone you can get away with when you are playing woodelves if you can still make it so the guy only has his blitz. Any removals will be SO GOOD for the elves even though they are hard to get, and Its not like I have a hard time positioning my MV7 team if i need to, and like the old saying says, you only need 2 elves to score. On the other hand every wood elf team I have has a losing record so gently caress my bad opinions I guess XD

And about my naming scheme, I had to be faithful to the source, dont poo poo on me because of Roge :P (http://sanicsource.wikia.com/wiki/Category:MLG_Characters)

ProZocK fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Nov 17, 2017

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Wood elves are extremely hard to stop, but they are only hard to stop when they spread out and make you unable to cover all the potential threats. Grouping up to punch dudes that probably won't die anyway makes you easier to cover which negates your greatest advantage.

ProZocK
Apr 22, 2013

Agent355 posted:

Wood elves are extremely hard to stop, but they are only hard to stop when they spread out and make you unable to cover all the potential threats. Grouping up to punch dudes that probably won't die anyway makes you easier to cover which negates your greatest advantage.

Yeah, I can defintly see that my way of thinking was a mistake. Its why I said before I like having my play analized like this by better players, being part of the LP is pretty awesome for that.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!
I get Agents frustration, but it was a fun match to watch.

Diving tackle for Wrassle. It's the closest he can get to wrestling dudes without rolling doubles. Leap for Fleetfoot Mac.

Attack on Princess fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Nov 18, 2017

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Transform and waaauuuugh out!
Wrassle gets Sidestep and Fleetfoot I'm gonna say should get Jump Up, so he can continue being the single most bullshit player imaginable.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Fleetfoot gets Sprint, he's gonna need a lot of 1TTDs to get that last level.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

Donnerberg posted:

I get Agents frustration, but it was a fun match to watch.

Diving tackle for Wrassle. It's the closest he can get to wrestling dudes without rolling doubles. Leap for Fleetfoot Mac.

I like the way this goon thinks

Diving Tackle and Leap

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Sprint for the best gunner skink, and fire Wrassle and make a new one because skinks don't deserve levels (that aren't dubs). Diving Tackle if you're not willing to do that.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sprint for Fleetfoot. He already has Sure Feet, gently caress it :v
And either Fire or Diving Catch depending. Consider that my priority for voting.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
Why would you take Leap on a player who can already 2+ virtually anywhere?

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Voyager I posted:

Because it's funhaving! Duh. The other fun choice is Diving Tackle on Fleetfoot (this isn't a real vote. It'd just be meaningless bloat that won't get used.)

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!

Voyager I posted:

Leap opens up a new option when body blocked and also it's an exciting new way to break his neck. One of these reasons is more important than the other.

ProZocK
Apr 22, 2013
I forgot to vote.

First and most Important: Orc cheerleaders

Dumb normal skink: Diving tackle.
Fleetfoot: Sprint. lets see if Agent is brave enough to actually use it.

Shazzner
Feb 9, 2004

HAPPY GAMES ONLY

Diving Tackle and Sprint

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Please specify which skink gets which skill. I can sorta assume, but just to be safe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bootcha
Nov 13, 2012

Truly, the pinnacle of goaltending
Grimey Drawer
Sneaky Git for Wrassle, because if the Saurs can't injure players off the field, someone's gonna have to put some hard work in to stomping elf crotches and CMB chaos. And since skinks can move around and give assists more easily, the worry isn't not breaking armor, it'd be getting kicked off while not breaking armor.

Sure Feet for Fleetfoot. Sprint would make him more dangerous, but Sure Feet would make those two extra steps a much more sure thing, as well as saving re-rolls for unimportant punches and failed break tackles.

• Locked thread