Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

EvilUrchin posted:

All the mighty blow and orc tits in the world won't be enough when Tad-a-mania comes for you.

Tad will turn up. Beat up a skink anf then relax on the side lines with his vodka and jusive and look good I pictures with his cheerleader girlfriend.

Whilset the rest of the team does the hard yards as usual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilUrchin
Jun 13, 2007

Sigmar's Fist: 5 Star Crash Rating
Na, Tad knows the cameras are rolling so he's going to be out on the field looking to be more important than everyone else. Maybe take some time to talk up his upcoming political campaign.

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Shoot this guy in the face.

Fallen Rib
Just picked this up (for PS4, because my laptop is terrible and can barely run this). I’m going to have to spend some time re-watching these videos so I can pick up more than the tutorial/solo campaign can give me...and also because no one else probably has his on console, haha.

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Exhibition - Grab Chaos

Just a goofy grab chaos game to attempt to show the team off. It's not perfect as it is, the team I mean, but I go into that in the video some. This was played sometime over the weekend so I can't even exactly remember what happened!

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
Grab Chaos is a cool team and the problem isn't the grab it's the stat-balloons pushing you into the 2k+ TV realm where only monsters can survive.

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

yeah, I might use custom teams to make a cool svelte grab chaos team that actually functions well. It'd look pretty different to that one but would be a real actual team.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
Surely Lizards would be better for a grab team? Especially if you make a custom and don't have to keep playing saur ball even after getting block.

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

The original inception of the team (which was on fumbbl, the team this team is a carbon copy of) was just the idea 'what if every player had grab', because I was curious if grab got better the more people have it. Which it totally does, but it was a chaos team simply because all chaos players have strength access on normals so they could all take grab.

If I was going to make a serious version of the team lizards would be a good option if I wanted only 7 grab guys max (and I'd have to have a big guy, serious grab chaos wouldn't have a mino). Which I'm not sure if thats what I'd want or not. Lizards are real good a 2dbs so you could probably just give all the saurus/krox block+grab and the team would be good enough. No need for guard or tackle or mighty blow, or anything else since the gimmick is just 'surf everything with grab'.

But yeah, the reason it's chaos is because 'what if everybody had grab' was the initial thought.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
That minotaur was absolutely disgusting. Is Skunt capable of such heights?

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

No, unfortunately, because Lizards don't have access to mutations, so he can't get tentacles. However, as he is right now, he can kind of do something similar due to coming with Prehensile Tail, which makes it harder to dodge out.

ProZocK
Apr 22, 2013
Here, to make up for dicing you, multiple times, have some nice, calm text.
That grab chaos was fun, but now I know that my mic is just bad and I need to do something about it.

Blackmage Yapo
Mar 27, 2008

Odin You Sad I Have
All The SPP
Blood bowl 2 is on sale again, but this time through Humble Store! https://www.humblebundle.com/store/blood-bowl-2-legendary-edition

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Game 13 - High Elves

Vs. Evil Urchin

Well that was short and sweet, a little bit of guilt over killing a beloved player, but as always that is guilt wrapped around a nugget of satisfaction so it kinda levels out.

Our frenzy saur leveled so this is a cool vote as there are a few things that pair well with frenzy. Also orc tits.

Blackmage Yapo
Mar 27, 2008

Odin You Sad I Have
All The SPP
Break Tackle

Gotta be able to threaten a surf from ANYWHERE.

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Transform and waaauuuugh out!
TARGET ELIMINATED.

That said, I vote for Break Tackle, so that we can move our Frenzier better and have more opportunities to Frenzy Trap ourselves.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
Seconding Break Tackle.

Blackmage Yapo
Mar 27, 2008

Odin You Sad I Have
All The SPP

Rorahusky posted:

have more opportunities to Frenzy Trap ourselves.

As a certified Frenzy Expert®, I really hate people talking about frenzy traps. It's really not a thing when you get used to using frenzy and assists. I mean sure sometimes you'll know you're following up into a -2db but you decide to take the block anyway knowing it's gonna happen.

That being said you can totally wreck new players who have frenzy units without block by leaving a target out with a poo poo followup.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

break tackle

As much as I like to vote for mold breaking skills, frenzy means this guy will want to blitz a lot and break tackle makes that possible.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!
Juggernaut!

The frenzysaur is our dedicated surfer. We have the beer tent to make surfs better. Juggernaut will make him as good at surfing as it is possible to become. It lets him override stand firm and fend, and it changes both down into a push even if the other guy has wrestle.

Attack on Princess fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Nov 10, 2017

ProZocK
Apr 22, 2013
Here, to make up for dicing you, multiple times, have some nice, calm text.
First and most important: Orc cheerleaders
For the skill Break Tackle is clearly the superior option. So get thick skull (Not really).

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.

ProZocK posted:

First and most important: Orc cheerleaders
For the skill Break Tackle is clearly the superior option. So get thick skull (Not really).

This man speaks the truth, I second that.

gently caress Tad, forever

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

Break Tackle we need a surf seeking missle.

Legends say that Tad Vanderdick's body was gone well before the rest of the team conceded due to the loss of their captain. To this day, no one has ever found the body. Is Tad really dead? The world may never know.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Break every tackle.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
Juggernaut, bitch.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things
Break Tackle

Bootcha
Nov 13, 2012

Truly, the pinnacle of goaltending
Grimey Drawer
If there's one thing Lizzards are going to have problems against in the future, it's more dodge.

TACKLE

This will ensure Winslow can actually knock elfy players down for more armor rolls and can therefore switch targets more frequently.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Zore posted:

Break Tackle

And more Orc Cheerleaders.

namad
Nov 7, 2013
Wait doesn't tad's death get undone by the ragequit? because if it does I'm really mad. You can't pro-strat then ragequit when you already had a chance to save your snowflake earlier?

I'll vote for Mighty Blow it's twice as good if you punch twice as much!

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
Conceding does not undo anything that happens during a game.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Effects of a concession:
Game ends, remaining player gets some spp free touchdowns to put him winning by 2 if not Doing so already.
Remaining player gets both gold rolls, loser forfeits all winnings.
Remaining player gets both mvps, conceding player gets none.
Any injuries sustained/spp gained during the match remain.

Basically unless your playing against a murder team or not planning on playing that team ever again conceding is a bad idea unless you're REALLY mad at bloodbowl.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Our Saurus needs to be a great Juggernaught

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Marginally better than Shepard's dancing. 2/10
I'm tempted to vote for Juggernaut for maximum surf chance, but that can be the next skill after Break Tackle.

namad
Nov 7, 2013
Juggernaut gives block on blitz's so I feel like giving it to a unit with block is a bit of overlap and waste? Possibly though I'm entirely wrong!

Bozikek
Jul 22, 2007
This team needs more Break Tackle

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

namad posted:

Juggernaut gives block on blitz's so I feel like giving it to a unit with block is a bit of overlap and waste? Possibly though I'm entirely wrong!

The idea is that he can still shove stuff on those both downs and get the surf on 5/6 dir results. There is overlap, but it has its uses.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
It's a really, really narrow window where juggernaut will actually do something. If we want to surf then this guy should take break tackle and we should give a saurus or five grab at some point.

Pea
Nov 25, 2005
Friendly neighbourhood vegetable
Juggernaut because it seems thematically approriate for a frenzysaur to me.

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

I always thought Stand Firm would go well on the surfer.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
This looks like a foregone conclusion but I'm gonna throw a vote for Mighty Blow anways. Blood for the blood god!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

megane
Jun 20, 2008

I'm going with Break Tackle.

• Locked thread