Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EvilUrchin
Jun 13, 2007

Sigmar's Fist: 5 Star Crash Rating
Well looks like its time to finally end my self-imposed Blood Bowl exile once I get back from my trip this weekend. Its been a while since I got properly salty at a video game after all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilUrchin
Jun 13, 2007

I disagree with the sentiment that the Beast of Nurgle isn't a good big guy. Sure he's unreliable, but he starts with Tentacles, so he is just fine standing there and doing nothing.

Also, that elf marked for death is Tad Vanderdick, and he shall live forever thank you very much.

EvilUrchin fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Oct 3, 2017

EvilUrchin
Jun 13, 2007

Wrestle for Starance, because now you must pay the blood price for that game.
Grab for Lincoln, because the real Lincoln was well known for choke slamming people and this should be reflected.

EvilUrchin
Jun 13, 2007

All the mighty blow and orc tits in the world won't be enough when Tad-a-mania comes for you.

EvilUrchin
Jun 13, 2007

Na, Tad knows the cameras are rolling so he's going to be out on the field looking to be more important than everyone else. Maybe take some time to talk up his upcoming political campaign.

• Locked thread