Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bozikek
Jul 22, 2007
+AG skinks are the stuff of nightmares, a small ball of hate and claws that cannot be contained

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bozikek
Jul 22, 2007
Block Normally I vote for silly skills but I know the pain of getting a Lizardmen team off the ground.

Bozikek
Jul 22, 2007
Skunt Guard
Papa Break Tackle
fleet Block
Human Cheerleaders

I'm boring

Bozikek
Jul 22, 2007
A superstar like him don't really want to be on the whole "in easy punch range" deal. The multitude of lesser skinks can handle that role. Don't worry about him living too long hes already got a big bullseye on his back. I would suggest Catch as the skill choice because if the ball is not in his hands our next goal should be placing the ball in his hands ASAP.

Seriously though +AG, +MV blodge skink? It's obscene, let's crank this obscenity to the max.

Bozikek
Jul 22, 2007

FoolyCharged posted:

Huh, so it is.

Catch is actually deceptively good on lizards because it works on hand offs.

Yea thanks, knew I was a missing a point on this. Handoff games with stunty dodging are the corner stone of the "skink passing play"

Bozikek
Jul 22, 2007
This team needs more Break Tackle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bozikek
Jul 22, 2007

ZiegeDame posted:

Sorry, the next no-skill skink to roll doubles is getting Wrassle

Wrassle is really good on skinks. At least on my all skink teams double tends to go to wrassle.

• Locked thread