Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
megane
Jun 20, 2008

If you want a picture of the future, imagine a saurus failing to stamp on a human face — forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Break Tackle for Skunt. I really want to see the big lizard get a chance to blitz more often. I don't know BB; Break Tackle seems good but maybe I'm wrong?

Tackle for Papa G. Elves must die.

Block for Fleetfoot.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Random Hajile posted:

4. Dwarf linemen come with Block and Tackle, which means the team starts out as a hard counter to a couple of the more crazy funhaver teams (and also Amazons, but it's not like there's a shitload of zon teams around to be countered). Simply by entering a league, they discourage teams that are goofy fun to play against from existing.

Pretty useful if you need to suspend a crate or something above the ground though.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

+MA and Beer so we can sell our exclusive team-branded artisan lizard microbrew for exorbitant prices.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

The first game had pretty cool skink cheerleaders with capes and noisemakers. Shame they've only got the three kinds now.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

I just love that end-over-end flipping faceplant the elves do when they get punched.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Side Step because Sprint is an empty skill slot 99% of the time.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

I'm going with Break Tackle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

megane
Jun 20, 2008

I really want Juggernaut but it would probably work better as the next skill, rather than this one.

• Locked thread