Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bootcha posted:

It should be Godzilla vs Life. Kaiju mixed with things that make your everyday life just that much worse.

Old King Ceasar Dressing

You are both bad and wrong about this. Caesar is good and cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nuffle is all about equality. He hates everyone.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I feel like I should buy this. And make a Dwarf team, the NO FUN ALLOWED cru. :getin:

And at least Chaos is in the base game.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I JUST MIGHT DARN IT. But I have so many games that I haven't even started. (also I had a small compulsion to buy lovely bundles at a buck or two each to get me up to 1000 games on Steam.)

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Agent355 posted:

Tomb Guardian ball :colbert:

Mummies are for weak undead teams afraid of the true khemri experience.

Also :justpost: and get in the discord.

Is it in the OP? Or a games thread?

I bought it for 15 over on Humble. Where it'd currently half off for about 6 more days. Do I make Dwarf or Chaos though...
Also I won't be able to play til probably Monday at the earliest. Or next weekend.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Agent355 posted:

I'll post it again for the people to lazy to check the OP anyhow. https://discord.gg/uwhEFN

We got 35 people or something hanging out now, so it's always popping with bloodbowl chat and finding a game vs goons isn't terribly hard most of the time.

But do I make Dwarf or Chaos... I do like Chaos. But Dwarf. The no fun cru. Hmm.

E - Jump Up Make that Break Tackle

Mercedes Colomar fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Sep 16, 2017

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

As an FYI Agent, the link seems to be expired sadly.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Agent355 posted:

https://discord.gg/CrYDjqd

Pretty sure I told it to never expire, but here it goes again. Thats a new one that I just pulled, so it should work?

Ayy, this one works. Or it could have just been assy with me trying to join via browser instead of via Discord.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'M gonna go against the grain and vote Jump Up because Fleetfoot is gona die next game otherwise.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
To bad. I'm the voice of reason, with my threats of making a Doof team.

I dno if I should as here or Discord. But, tell me about Chaos Doofs.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I did my own searching too. And they have mutations, as is fitting for Chaos. Chaos Doof Blocker with tentacles. :getin:

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Agent355 posted:

Obviously +Ag won and we now had a skink with a hug gently caress-off target on his back!

It's one of your LPs. All your players always have a huge target, Agent.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ousire posted:

Is there a cap on levels or stats in this game? Like in theory if you farmed for it and were filthy lucky could you keep stacking stat ups on one unit over and over and over?

With BB2 LE, you can also make a custom team. Which is my likely plan for when I do the thing with Agent. As I'm both lazy and short on time to make a decent team.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gridlocked posted:

Final LP match must be vs Goon Destroyers.

Doofs?
fake e - Chaos Doofs

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEKPF6KDkJ0

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I didn't vote yet I think. Block

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't even know what I want to vote for really. So I will vote +1 to whatever is winning for skill votes, DO NOT ban Chorfs, banning Doofs is fine though. Also Doof Cheerleaders

e - changing slightly. Give Skunt Guard even if I will sooner or later hate you for it.

Mercedes Colomar fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Oct 8, 2017

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
+MA and Nuffle Altar so maybe I can get a star player for our game. :getin:

Speaking of which. I can do next weekend. I'll mention it in the discord too. Maybe Wednesday.

e - that rock tho.

Mercedes Colomar fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Oct 14, 2017

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gaghskull posted:

We want the Sandwhich shop because throw rock is the WORST event in the entire drat game.

+MA for Fleetfoot. Make him the devil

I believe you mean best.
A rock gave my team their first win. Thanks to a Krox taking a -AV, concession.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm facing the cru soon. So Block and Break Tackle are my votes. Guard is rude and not fun having. :colbert:

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HELL YEAH. The Lucasarts Stars need a chance as I'm not the best player.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That was certainly a game. Lots of touching.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think Yapo did a Norse team. I know someone did, I just forget if it was him or Agent.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
On the bright side, the first half has probably the best highlight. And by no means is there anything interesting happening in half 2 except for more ball handling. Maybe, probably.

e - and yes, that was an The Offspring quote. I was indeed drinking, I'd made the commitment to do so.
e2 - eagle eyed folk may notice two Max's, I goofed on naming was what happened. If Max the Mummy dies somehow, he'll come back as Sammun-Mak.

Mercedes Colomar fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Oct 24, 2017

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah, I think the second half is a little shorter. You mentioned it either in game about getting a little frustrated, or it was relayed to me via voice, Agent.

And I tried on that Chain push! I just, clicked badly. Like an idiot, a slightly drunk one.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have a team of snots you could murder :v

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The lore for that being, I assume. "A regular block, you can think about what you're doing. But a blitz is like a wild orc, you just wanna punch a dude."

e - Thanks Prav. My inebriated, new coach brain was thinking at the time "Big guy dangerous and stronger than my mummies. Keep him on the ground." Which, having played with a Krox myself now, and understanding Bonehead more. Makes him slightly less dangerous.

Mercedes Colomar fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Oct 26, 2017

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

uPen posted:

A quick death.

Agreed.
Sure Feet. GO FOR THE GFI's AGENT, I PASS ON MY FILTHY GFI LUCK TO YOU.

RIP Guybrush, you have been replaced with Bobbin Threadbare. Not the mod, but the protagonist of LOOM by Lucasfilm Games' Brian Moriarty

e - Man I forgot that Wight blitz. He deserved it what happened. :v:
I'll go with the alcohol as my excuse then. Understandable that you were annoyed about that, didn't think of it the way you bring up. Which. yeah. New coach and all. Lessons learned, I will be a better coach with your guidance, discord goons. :3:
e2 - Dorf Cheerleaders is the way to go.

Mercedes Colomar fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Oct 28, 2017

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My votes are Stand Firm so he can not get shoved around (and because Guard will make my life harder in the future, maybe,) Dwarf Cheerleaders, and Nuffle Altar. Also dang you need my GFI luck Butler.

Mercedes Colomar fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Nov 4, 2017

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Agent355 posted:

We can only have the beer stand for +1 injuries on surfs, unless we want to bulldoze that and build something else.

That still spends the 200k :c00lbert:

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Cheerleaders and Nuffle Altar then. Unless no one else votes for it, then count me in on the stadium upgrade vote.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Another Break Tackle vote. I hate being on the receiving end of good votes, but it's about the only good sensible skill.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
FLEETFOOT tasted blood. Our sweet boy did a punch! Guybrush doesn't count because Wights don't have blood, do they? Quite a game.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sprint for Fleetfoot. He already has Sure Feet, gently caress it :v
And either Fire or Diving Catch depending. Consider that my priority for voting.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Voyager I posted:

Why would you take Leap on a player who can already 2+ virtually anywhere?

Because it's funhaving! Duh. The other fun choice is Diving Tackle on Fleetfoot (this isn't a real vote. It'd just be meaningless bloat that won't get used.)

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Haystack posted:

Skunt Grab
Goddars Tackle
Mothra Dodge

A good allotment of choices. I haven't watched yet, but I'll second this.
e - nevermind Agent already took the votes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That was me that wanted to punch Fleetfoot I think, Agent. Although Butler did have his SlaanKislev team that jumped and landed flat on their asses.

e - half 2, good Skunt you did a Thing.

Mercedes Colomar fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Jan 30, 2018

• Locked thread